~Chapter 21~

Author's POV

Namjoon sighed snuggling more into the warmth of his love.

"Namjoon-ah"
Jin chuckled. He was amused by his boyfriend. The one calm and big boy has his legs wrapped around his waist while Jin was seated on the sofa.

It was almost two hours of Namjoon hugging him like a baby.

"Joonie are you hungry?" Jin asked hoping to get a positive answer because he was hella starving.

"No"
Namjoon mumbled and tighten his grip around Jin.

"But I'm hungry" Jin rolled his eyes playfully and whined.
"Please baby"

"Carry me!"
Namjoon suggested while Jin gave him an annoyed look.

"Seriously, have you seen your body? Such a fucking towering muscle man"
Jin cried out.

"Either you carry me our I'm not getting up" Namjoon tried to hide his smile but he couldn't. Seriously what the fuck was he doing? It would have been embarrassing if there was someone else.

"Fine you sexy hulk I'll pick your ass up and throw it in the kitchen" Jin puffed his cheeks and placed his hands under Namjoon's sexy thighs.

Namjoon wrapped his arms around Jin. Although he knew that Jin won't be able to do it but he wants to see him struggle. Don't get him wrong, but seeing such a cutie baby struggle is too much fun.

"Arrgghh" Jin clenched his teeth and straighten his legs.

"Woah! Sexy man" Namjoon teased his boyfriend because he knew that Jin won't be able to move.

"Arrgghh! Fuck Fuck" Jin cried out before his hands and leg give up and he fell on the couch again.
"How heavy is this idiot?"

Jin exhaled, well Namjoon do have muscles unlike him. Should I start Gyming?

"Don't think about gyming" Namjoon chuckled. Jin turned his eyes to look at his boyfriend who was hovering over him while supporting himself on the couch.

"You're so cute" Namjoon cooed and booed the cherry nose of the annoyed man.

"I'm Hungry!!!!!!!" Jin shouted.

"Okay, Master," Namjoon said and effortlessly scooped his boyfriend in his arms.

"Cheer up! I'll make something tasty for you" Namjoon pecked the pouting lips.

"Make me cheese macaroni!" Jin demanded.

"As you wish, master" Namjoon chuckled and placed his boyfriend on the kitchen stool.

"Your order will be ready in fifteen minutes," Namjoon said as he tied the apron around him and walked toward shelves to take out ingredient for the dish.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Here's your order master" Namjoon sang his words and placed a plate of delicious finger-licking cheese pasta.

Jin swallowed his saliva and instantly grabbed the chopsticks.
He picked up the pasta and blew at it before shoving the whole thing inside his mouth.