~Chapter 8~

Author pov

After namjin's first encounter. Both of them couldn't stop talking to each other.

Every day they would chat and chat and chat.
Even in University both of them spend most of their time together.

Everyone around them notices the closeness of two. My gossips were made. People were happy for them and were making bets with each other especially jimin who promotes himself as cupid of namjin.

Namjoon and Jin both got tease by their colleagues making them flushed on inside but from outer appearance they would act to be irritated by it.

Someone even made fan page of them announcing them the best couple of the year.
Jin was astonished when jimin showed him the page.
But alone he squealed happily like a girl.

After jimin and yoongi's thousand pleas jin finally told them about what happened in the library earning both of them lots of lecture and punches because they can't control their laughter.

Looking from surface anyone can tell they have deep feelings for each other. Even both of them are aware of others feeling.

They would flirt with each other and would have a deep conversation at 2 am in the morning.
Basically saying, they act like couples but were still unofficial.

______________________________________

Jin pov

Presently, I and namjoon were on the rooftop of the library.
His shift was over so I came to meet him.

Namjoon was sitting on the floor, his back taking support from the wall and his legs wide open, placed in between was me with my back touching his chest and my knees tucked. He snaked both of his arms around my waist drawing soothing circles with his thumb.

The silence was peaceful no one need to say anything.
For me his presence was everything.
I could hear his restful heartbeat giving a serenity to my mind and heart.

Just as I was about to fall asleep. The angry black cloud started thunder clapping.

"It's gonna rain jinnie"
Namjoon said in his deep pleasant voice.

I leaned more into his arms.
This moment feels so right. Why is it that we both have mutual feeling but are still afraid to say something.
But having namjoon like this feel so much better.
'We don't need a word to describe our feelings, actions do it much better'

Little droplets of rain poured down to bring more euphoric feeling to our unspoken love.

'Namjoon can you become rain and fall for me'
I thought to myself looking toward the younger face.

His eyes were closed with a serene expression.
Water droplet falling like a tiny diamonds making his face glow divinely.

I traced his face with my fingers softly.
Touching that godlike face.

He opened his eyes looking deep into mine.
I feel as if the time has halted. The closeness between us was tinier.

______________________________________

Please vote and comment!!!

And talk to me what do you think of the story so far.....