~Chapter 4~

Author's POV

Author's POV

"Yaaah jin jin what did I do?.... Aaah it hurts please leave it!"

Jimin pleaded to his best friend who was twisting both of his ears.

Presently, both of them were in their living room, jin punishing jimin not only for the torture he put him into throughout the day but also because he caught yoonmin couple doing nasty things on the couch.

Oh, and by the way, yoongi was just sitting on the couch watching the scene silently, didn't want to be the next victim of jin's anger.

Silver-haired turned toward his boyfriend asking for help.

"Sorry baby, remember what you said that day, 'yoongi please don't get between our fights. It's our special best friend fight "
Yoongi mocked his love, coping his voice and doing the gesture of inverted comma in air.

"Fucking sadist!! I knew you love seeing me getting torture.....yaah jin I'm sorry"
Jimin begged jin to leave his already scarlet red ears.

"You should be sorry you little brat. What did you tell the whole freaking school? You know how embarrassing it was. Even the teachers were teasing me."
Jin said leaving shorter's ear and sat on the couch with head in his hand.

"Oh, I knew everyone would be so supportive. I actually post the hashtag on a uni students Instagram page." Creasing his red ears jimin sat of his boyfriend's lap turning his body toward jin.

"Why why WHY!!! Did you do that?"
Jin asked a little louder and threw a few punches in the air trying to overcome his embarrassment.

"Well, you see there was this silly contest in which you have to tell which two students will make the best university couple. so I wrote yours and namjoon's name with the hashtag #namjin...and everybody seems to like you as a couple."
Shorter one explained trying to hide behind yoongi because he knows what's gonna come next.

"You little bitc-"
Jin jumped toward other to kill him but luckily yoongi stop him from doing so.

"Okay calm down jin, what's done is in the past we can't do anything about it but I have something for you which will lift up your mood "

"What is it?"
Jin raised his right eyebrow.

Before yoongi could say something jimin jumped from behind him
"Jin you won't believe this but namjoon and yoongi are stepbrothers."

"WHAT?!?!!"
Jin shouted so lot that even the neighbours would be able to hear him. He looked toward yoongi giving him a 'is it true' look.