~Chapter 11~

"Jagiya say aaa"

"Aaaa"

"Jagiya~~~ feed me"

Namjin and yoonmin couple are sitting in their uni cafeteria.
While namjoon was feeding jinnie cute rabbit apple which he specially carved with lots of love and of course knife.

Jimin, on the other hand, was pestering sleepy yoongi about how he didn't do anything like this for him.
Which isn't true but oh well our jiminie needs lots of love and care.

"Jimin eat your own lunch"
Yoongi sighed.

"Yaaa min yoongi what kind of boyfriend are you? Did you ever make a cute lunch for me? NO!!
Learn something from your brother, look how good boyfriend he is. You didn't even feed me ONCE"

Before baby mochi can continue with his nagging, yoongi stuff sandwich in his mouth.
Jimin was angrily glaring at his boyfriend while eating rapidly.
'How cute!!!'

namjin couple didn't seem to bother by the people sitting opposite to them. Both of them were lost in their own world.
Namjoon feeding his baby while jin was eating like a hamster his rosy cheeks becoming more prominent.

"Hey love birds"
Yoongi called out.

"Yeah"
Namjoon and jin break out of their magical world and paid their attention to yoongi.

"Wanna go on a double date?"
Namjoon first wanted to deny because he wants to ask jin on a date alone.

But both jimin and jin were pretty excited as it was their first double date together WITH their own sweetheart.

All four of them agreed to go on the coming Saturday but the question was were.

"Should we go on a window-shopping"

"No jimin it's too boring"

"How about bungee jumping?"

"God no yoongi, it's too scary"

"How about an amusement park?"
Jin announced.
(Girl if you boyfriend didn't take you on amusement park date........leave him.......AMUSEMENT PARK DATE IS MUST!!!!!!!)

"Baby I wanna take you to an amusement park alone,  not with them"
Namjoon whispered pecking jin's tomato ears.

"Then where should we go?"
Everyone sigh, thinking for an ideal double date location.

______________________________________

Okay, guys, I need your help!!

Tell me what should be an ideal date location for both the couples?

I'll be waiting for your answer😉

~~