Chapter 21

Maria's P.O.V

I woke up and found I was still in my clothes I was in yesterday. I guessed I fell asleep. I skipped down the stairs. I saw Ast and Mark sleeping on the sofa and the TV was on standby. I couldn't find mum, she was probably in bed still. I went back upstairs and got a shower, dried my hair, brushed my teeth and got dressed.

I hopped down the stairs and found Aston sitting up and looking at me. "What?" I exclaimed. "Nothing, I was just thinking about how I have such a beautiful girlfriend." he replied with the cutest smile ever. "Ah here we go again, you little charmer." I said leaning and kissing him on the lips.

Mark's P.O.V

I just woke up but didn't say anything as Aston was kissing Maria. I woke up, pretended to, and she said "Morning sleepy head. What did you do last night? Just watch the rest of the film?" Maria asked smirking. "We talked a little." Aston replied. She smiled and said "Ok. So, what do you guys wanna do today?"

"I don't mind." I said with a smile. "Well, how about, we got to our old school and re-live the memories? Haha, it will be great." Maria said with her beautiful, cheeky smile. "That actually sounds a good idea!" Aston and I said together. We then gave each other a funny look.

"Ok. Let's get going." she beamed. We hoped in to Aston's fancy car and showed him the way to our school. We got their and stood outside it. Wow memories came flooding back. "Hey, you remember in our drama we did this silent drama and a girl, Sarah, had to push you into me and I blushed every time." I said to break the silence.

"Oh yeah. That was funny, Sarah kept saying "What you blushing for Mark? Lol!" Maria said patting my shoulder. "Haa. And when we studied Romeo and Juliet and miss was describing what those people were talking about and she said "They are talking about... urm... what's the scientific name for it?" And I blurted out "Penis!" really loud and every one laughed, you looked over and I blushed.... again haha." I remembered suddenly. We had some good times.

"Oh my word that was hilarious and she said "Ah yes. Thanks Mark." and she chuckled. We had the best times, especially me, you, Troy and Taylor." Maria said as I thought about more good times. I really missed the good times and seeing Maria everyday. How I miss seeing her.