Chapter 24

Aston's P.O.V

Mark and I slept with on the 2 sofas downstairs. We were already and waiting for the other 4 to come, they were the in London so they might be slightly late but I did tell them 9:00am sharp.

It's 9:15am. Where are they? Suddenly there's a knock at the door. Maria gets up and trudges to the door and opens it to reveal 4 faces full of sorrow. "Hi. Sorry we're late. Let's go find Jenny and Katie." Soph says as she gives Maria a hug and Maria hugs each of them.

"Oh and Soph this is Mark." Maria adds as Soph lives in London she has never met any of Maria's friends from Norwich. "Hi there!" Mark said cheerfully. "H-hi." Soph stutters. Wonder what's up with her?

Sophie's P.O.V

I made my way to the front room to see a tall-ish boy with gingery/blonde hair and light blue eyes. He was so good looking. I stuttered when we were introduced to each other. "H-hi." I said. I'm such an idiot. I was guessing he's the one who fancied Maria in high school.

Anyway, we set off looking around locally. We looked around the football ground, parks and even asked around hotels but nothing. Everywhere we went a black BMW followed us, which is kinda creepy.

"Hey. Why does that guy keep following us everywhere?" I asked as we walked up the path to go back to Maria's. "I dunno." Maria said turning to look at the mysterious man. We carried on and stopped outside a shop, owned by one of Maria's friends. "Right. So, where have we been so far?" I asked as we got out a map.

Maria's P.O.V

We were all crowding around Marv who had the map. I noticed something in a bin nearby. I walked over to have a closer look. It was mum's necklace. The one I gave her when my parents split up 15 years ago. I could tell because it was silver and had a heart with 'Jenny' written in it.

I picked it up and put it in my coat pocket. I turned around to see a very tall man with blonde hair and light green eyes. "Excuse me." I said politely. "Oh sorry." The man said and moved out of the way. Suddenly I felt two hands grab me and I was pulled into the same BMW that was following us.

I tried to shout for help but my mouth was taped shut. My phone was taken away from me and my arms and legs were tied up. A deep voice said "Hi Maria Smith. You don't know me but I certainly know you.... Now."

_______________

What's happening to Maria? Who is this mysterious person? How is she gonna be saved? Keep reading to find out. Thanks again.

Hope you like my story so far. Please do comment more ideas and how you think the story is going and if it needs improvements. Thanks for all the votes.

Jess x