Chapter 14

Aston P.O.V

I woke up to an alarm. My phone brightened up with 'Wake Up Aston!' on it. I smiled and looked at the time, 9:30am. I took my phone and texted Maria.

To: Maria🙈: Hey. Hope your up bright and early 😜 if not GET UP! 😂 I'm coming to pick u up at 11:00am for lunch. C ya soon 😘 xxx

I went to the kitchen, I didn't knock down any pans this time, and got some cereal and just grabbed a bottle of water. As I sat down, Marv walked through. "Up again early are we?" He said with a smirk. "Marv don't start." I said. He did though. "So... got any plans for today?" He asked knowing that I was probably going out with Maria as he knew how much I liked her.

I sipped some of my water and looked at him with raised eyebrows. "Could you just drop it?" I asked. But knowing Marv he wanted to get to the bottom of it. "So how bout me, you and the boys go out to Nando's or have you got something better to do... out with a girl, maybe?" He teased. "Ah shut up, man. Yeah I'm taking Maria out to lunch, gotta problem?" Marv liked teasing me about girls I liked. "Nah mate. Enjoy yourself." he said with a smirk, I knew he was up to something.

Maria's P.O.V

I woke up at 9:45am to my phone going off. It was from Aston about going out to lunch. So I decided to text him back.

To: Aston😍: Yeah I would love to. Oh and thanks for yesterday. I had the best time. C ya later 👍😘 x

I got no reply back but he had seen the message so I went to get breakfast and get dressed.

After I was dressed I sat and watched some TV when I heard a knock on the door. I could never have guessed who it was. I jumped of the sofa and opened the door. "Hey, you ready?!" a happy Aston shouted. "Shhh. Sophie's asleep." I hushed him as he pulled me into a hug and whispered "Are you ready then?" I replied "Yeah. My names not Sophie." I said with a slight chuckle.

Aston had taken me so many fancy, expensive places so I said "How bout I choose where we go today and I'll pay?" Aston looked at me and slightly smiled. He then asked "Can you afford it?" I turned to him, me and Ast are a similar height, "Who said it was going to be expensive?" I smiled as I said that.

I had learnt to drive but never had the money to buy a car. Aston let me drive his, not such a good idea but at least I didn't crash it. "Where are we going?" He asked. "Ahh you'll have to wait and see." I said tapping my nose. After a while we came to a McDonalds. Ast gave me a 'Are you serious look' and I said "What? I haven't had a McDonalds in years!" He laughed and we walked into the building.

Wow. This is not how I remembered McDonalds as a kid. "Wow. This has changed a lot. What happened to 'Ronald McDonald' or whatever his name was?" I was really showing my age when I said this. Ast just laughed. To Ast's surprised I ordered a children's meal, only because I hadn't had one in years and always loved guessing what toy I would get. Whoa. This brought back childhood memories, good ones, I remember my mum asking who wanted what and getting frustrated when we had parties and always had McDonalds afterwards.

Anyway, to my surprise Ast ordered the exact same! "Haha. Your not actually having a kiddies meal?" I asked surprised. "Look who's talking." was all he said and I payed. We sat down next to the window. As soon as we sat down a whole group of fans ran up to us. "Aston! Aston, I love you!" One girl screamed. Another shouted "Aston, sign my picture!"

We made our way to the exit and got in the car. Ast drove to the park we loved. It was always peaceful. We sat on one the benches and continued to eat our McDonalds. I got a little Donkey from Shrek. Aston got nothing which he was slightly upset about as he did ask for a children's meal. "Don't worry Ast. Here have my talking Donkey." he thanked me and gave me a hug. "Come on." he said standing up.

"What?" I asked throwing my head back. All my hair wafted in my face as I pulled my head back up. "Cone on let's walk it off." he said pulling me up by the hand. "Ah Ast. You are a lot fitter than me. How about, I'll sit here while you walk round the park?" I said sitting back down, smirking. "Nah. Come on." he pulled me up again, this time he pulled me into a hug.

"I'll carry you if you don't make it." he said. "Deal!" I replied pulling away from the hug.

As we walked, Ast started singing "The Last Song". He had an incredible voice. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he sung. This was a moment when I wish Aston was my boyfriend.