• 11 •

•••Mature content!

•••
Mature content!

He slapped her bosom, harshly!

His one hand hold both of her wrists on her stomach making her bosoms to appear bigger as they got squish together and with his free hand, he squeezed her right bosom and then abruptly slapped it harshly making her to flinch badly and a squeal of pain escaped her lips.

"Will you hide your body from me?" He asked dominantly and slapped her left bosom this time making her to jolt and whimper in pain. He saw how her big busts jiggled, and he couldn't stop but think how good his cock will feel while being buried between these busts as they'll stroke him.

His boxers were getting extremely tight on him and his rod just wants to spring out.

Her silence was making him angry. So he pinched her right nipple harshly this time and then gave a tight slap on it making it jiggle. Her chest arched up due to the pain as her eyes stared at her reflection on the mirror at the ceiling.

She stared at her crying form. The way he was hovering over her and squeezing her breasts harshly kneading them and slapping them making pain to shot through her body along with other weird sensation.

With another harsh slap she closed her eyes and cried out. "No! S-stop!" She stuttered, while biting her lower lip to stop her sobs.

He grabbed her bosom and latch his mouth on her tender nipple, sucking on it, and then he took the erect bud in between his teeth as he rasped while her bud was still in his teeth. "Say the full statement Diamond!"

Grace felt the pain and weird sensations where he was nibbling, and she spoke immediately. "I...I..will n-not h-hide my body from you." She breathed with tears as he continued to suck on her bust as his tongue twirled around it professionally.

She still didn't over come the pain of his slaps on her bosoms when she felt him ripping away her net skirt, she was only in her dark black panties now. His large calloused hands roamed her legs. "So cold." He rasped feeling her cold skin.

His lips laid feathery kisses on her cleavage as his sloppy kisses went all the way down to her bellybutton, and she arched her chest. She jolted badly when his tongue caressed around her bellybutton teasing her. His lips touching her belly chain.

Every fiber in her nerves were screaming at her to run away but the fear of him and the betrayal of her body was beyond her control.

She moaned so loudly when he abruptly sucked on her bellybutton with a slurp sound making her to arch. Her hands want to push him away. His assault was too much for her to take. Hesitatingly she placed her hand on his shoulders to push him away but it only made him angry as he growled and next thing dipped his face more in her stomach, kissing her belly button.

His fingers find its way on the edge of her panties, and he tugged at it to pull it down, and she abruptly holds his hands to stop him. Her senses returning with full force. "No! I don't w-want t-this!" She said while pushing at his shoulders with full force.