• 6 •

•••

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

•••

"Sir, she's not there." Came the calm voice of Jason and Grace closed her eyes in defeat because she knows Jason was trying to protect her from Joshua not knowing that a drunk man was molesting her inside the room.

"Where is she?" Joshua asked little irritated. "She probably left with the driver." Replied Jason. Footsteps leaving could be heard and her heart sank with it.

His hot lips kissing her neck made her flinch as her struggles doubled. His hand sensually moved away from her covered mouth and went down all the way to her chest, only to cup her right bosom in a harsh grip, earning a cry from her as she flinched badly.

"S-stop!" She cried out in a shaky voice. Her whole body was trembling in fear and shock of the happenings. Instead of stopping he kneaded her plump bosom from the fabric making her nipples to turn erect at the rough attention.

Her hands were trying to pry his hands off but it appears impossible.

"Please...stop...pleas...Ahhh!" She shrieked feeling rough fingers pinching at her nipple of the right bosom making her chest to arch due to pain as tears were flowing out of her eyes freely.

She felt his hand moving down to her upper thigh, and he pulled her ass back into him. Her mind completely freezes in fear feeling his hard on grinding on her ass.

He continued to grind his hardness on her plump ass, hearing her sobs in the process. "Diamond, I wanna fuck you so hard and raw. I want you to feel me buried deep inside the folds of your wet pussy, your walls will stretch to its fullest as I'll ram inside you with pure need." He snickered in her ear making her eyes to broaden in fear. His hot breath fanning her ear as he continued to dry hump her. His words sent cold shudders down her spine as she felt her legs going jelly under her.

"Once you'll get the taste of my cock inside your good little pussy. You'll be my little slut." He husked and bit her earlobe roughly earning a cry from her. His words felt like lava in her ears.

When she felt his hands going towards her neither region. She started thrashing violently, hitting his torso with the back of her elbows. "HELP! ANYONE HELP-umphhh!"

Her screaming stopped when he threw her harshly on the bed, face first. Her eyes widened with large tears as she immediately turned around to fight him but got startled to find the room empty.

Her chest heaved up and down heavily as tears continued to flow out of her eyes. Her eyes searched the lock to find it open. He left!

Without wasting a single second, she ran all the way to the door and locked it. Her eyes searched the room to find it completely empty. A sob escaped her body as she immediately wore her large coat.

She needs to get out of here!

She was about to leave the room when her eyes landed on the fruit knife placed in the basket full of fruits. Picking it up, she opened the door ready to attack but finds the corridor completely empty. Her large eyes looked frantically around, and she made a run towards the exit.