• 7 •

•••

•••

It was Sunday today, so Grace had her off from the office. She wasn't feeling much good for two days. That incident still haunts her every night making fear to crawl all over her soul just by thinking what if that man succeeded in doing what he wanted.

Sighing she left the warm embrace of her bed and went to the restroom for shower. Jason has informed her about the politicians gathering where she's supposed to perform tonight.

After shower, she did her dark smoky makeup, her dress was as usual beautifully flawless but exposing with very much less fabric. Changing into that dress, she wore her jewelry. Wearing her large coat she sat on the window side staring at the outside world where stars shines beautifully on the dark inky sky.

She heard a knock followed by Jason's voice. With one last glance at herself in the mirror, she made her heart cold for this night just like always and got out from the sanctuary of her room.

Walking through these corridors is the worst part during nights, some men are human but many are animals. There grunts and moans are toxic to her ears. She has seen and witnessed bruises and injuries on many prostitutes after their night shifts ends and this is inhuman. These men don't consider these girls human. They just come to satisfy their needs and called them sluts and whores when in reality they are the man whores who come to get their needs to be satisfied on the backs of their wives. They aren't under any debts or need of money, yet they are equally involved in all this sinning.

The car drive was silent as usual. She hasn't told about that incident to anyone. Her thoughts got disturbed when Jason's phone rang. "Sir, hope you enjoyed-...."

Jason tensed up immediately after hearing the person on the other side. "Sir, she's t-the same girl." Jason stuttered badly.

"She has a performance..." Jason said in a hushed tone but then with some yes and sure as an answer she cut the call.

Grace knows the talk was about her. Of course there are many men who wants to get her to bed after watching her dance and it's really hard for Jason to manage and tell them that she's a dancer. When, they don't back down she tells them she's booked. When this also not work, Jason send one of the other prostitute whose body looked likes Grace's to the customers who want Grace and this trick worked till now cause nobody has seen Grace's face.

She was glad that she isn't performing alone this time. There were other dancers with her as well. Even tho her performance will be alone but there'll be other dancers present in the waiting room. She won't be alone there.

Once they reached the farmhouse where the party was held. They were escorted inside where Grace was told to get ready and Jason went to meet the owner. Few dancers were already performing, grace removed her coat and got all ready to step in the performance when pale looking Jason rushed in the room. "We are leaving." Jason stated making Grace confused.