• 8 •

•••

•••

She blinked many times and her eyes widened in shock as they met with the crystal blue ones. The same intense ones that intimidate her.

"S-sir!" She stuttered with disbelief.

"You!" Carlos spoke in a deadly low voice making chills to run down her spine as she saw that dark look in his eyes.

His eyes on their own went to that dark pink mole on her collarbone and yes it's her only. He cannot believe his eyes that this seductress is the same innocent girl who always wear layers and layers of clothes and now as he stared at her body, it's evident why she wants to hide such precious curves. The mere fact that his modest assistant's reality is this, didn't make his mind to wrap around it well.

Her petite struggling brought him out of his trance as he tightened his hold around her waist. "That's a surprise." He spoke but his voice was raspy and deep making her heart to beat wildly.

She shook her head in negative like a child as if he could read what's going inside her head. Her struggling grew. "S-sir l-let me g-go." She stuttered badly while squirming in his arm.

She felt so bad for herself right now. Her boss got to know that she's a dancer and now she'll probably lose her job. He'll kick her out of his office first thing at hand. If only she knew where she's going to perform she would've never agreed.

His eyes narrowed at her statement. His gaze lingered on her plump luscious lips for a brief second and then his smoldering gaze moved down to the swells of her bosoms that were looking extra big due to that type of push-up bra.

Her eyes followed his gaze and terrifying chills run down her spine looking at the dark look in his eyes.

"P-please s-sir...it's not what you're thinking." Finally, she mustered up the courage to speak these words. Her voice pleading and eyes desperate to get away from him.

His jaw clenched at her words. His fingers dig in the flesh of her waist.

"I don't give a flying fuck! I paid for you and now you're going to do what you're supposed to do!" He hissed at her face making her large hazel eyes to broaden in fear.

"W-What?" She stuttered badly trying to push at his arm and chest. He on the other hand roughly tightened his hold around her waist making her gasp, as her bosoms were squished against his hard chest. Her feet barely on the ground.

"I don't repeat myself little thing. Now be a professional and do your work." He spoke in a raspy voice and abruptly let her go. She stumbled a little but balanced herself. Her large hazel orbs watched as he sat on a posh looking couch in front of her.

Her eyes momentarily looked around to realize that it's his penthouse that she unknowingly visited once. She flinched when he spoke. "Come here little girl and start your job." His deep voice resonated around her as he patted his lap.