Chapter 18

The rest of the day was spent relaxing in Clay's room, watching movies, and playing Minecraft with Nick. At dinner, we filled Clay's dad in on the news. He was equally excited as his mom was. We were supported by the whole family, and Nick, which was one of the best feelings in the world. As it started to get late, I started to relax in bed.

"Hey Georgie?" Clay asked, leaning over me.

"Yes Clay?"

"Wanna watch the stars with me again?"

"I would love to."

Clay jumped in excitement as he opened his window, crawling out onto his roof. I put a sweatshirt on and followed, sitting next to him. He slipped his hand into mine and smiled at me.

"Come here George." Clay said to me after a while of watching the sky in silence.

He motioned for me to sit in between his legs, with my back on his chest. I crawled into his arms and sat facing the stars. He rested his chin on my head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Clay."

"I love you too Georgie."

I then heard Clay sniffling, as I felt a water droplet fall onto my head. I turned around to see Clay crying.

"Clay what's wrong?"

"I'm just so lucky to have you, George. I don't know where i'd be without you." He let go of my waist and buried his head into my chest. I adjusted my self so I could lightly wrap my arms around the back of his neck.

"I'm lucky to have you too, Clay. We all know where i'd be without you." I then started to tear up and I heard Clay start crying louder into my chest.

"George please promise me one thing."

"Anything."

"If you ever feel like that again, please please please talk to me first. I can't lose you." Clay looked up at me, and then at my forearm, which was still covered in scars.

"I promise I will. You aren't going to lose me." I said back, wiping a tear from his cheek. He gave me a small smile and went back to hugging me around my waist.
———————————
It started to get cold so we decided to head back inside. Clay seemed to be doing fine now considering he kept poking me in the side. I laughed as I tried to fight back and poke him. Clay slipped off his shirt so he could change into a new one for bed. I poked him in the side, causing him to jump. He laughed and lightly pushed me back onto the bed, pinning my arms down above my head. He straddled my lap, with both of his legs on either side of me so I couldn't move. His gold cross chain hung down over my chest as he leaned over top of me. I felt myself go red as I felt....other things happening with my body (bonk horny jail for George again). Clay seemed to feel it too because he smirked at me, not helping my situation at all.

He slowly got off of me, eyeing me up and down before I could get up and cover myself.

"You enjoyed that huh George?" He laughed as he slowly put on another shirt.

"No not at all actually."

"Oh come on now, is that why you have your arms over your lap?" He winked at me as he walked into his bathroom and shut the door.

He had no right to do that to my mind. I thought to myself as I laughed quietly. I stood up to put on my own pajamas before laying back down into bed. Clay had been taking forever in the bathroom, so I fell asleep on my own.
————————————-
I slowly opened my eyes to see the sun shining into Clay's room through his window. Clay had been cuddled up with me, with his arm around my waist. I sat up and stretched, which woke Clay up.

"I didn't mean to wake you up i'm sorry." I said, leaning down to kiss him on the forehead. He sat up with me.

"No it's fine don't worry. Good morning." He lightly put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. "About last night.." Clay smiled. I felt my face go red as he smirked at me.

"What about it?" I asked, looking away from him with too much sass.

"You enjoyed it huh?"

"I guess you could say that." I smiled as I stood up to put different clothes on. I tossed my shirt into the hamper and put on a gray sweatshirt. "Why did you take so long in the bathroom? I had to fall asleep without you." I felt bold so I walked over to Clay who was now sitting on the edge of the bed, and straddled his lap, placing my legs on either side of him. He grabbed around my back and looked up at me.

"Don't worry about it." He said, an evil looking smirk spreading across his face. He leaned forward and kissed me more passionately than he had ever done before. I kissed back, getting into it before we heard a knock on the door. I quickly hopped off of Clay and pulled my sweatshirt down to hide. Clay quickly grabbed a blanket and put it over his lap.

"Yea who is it." Clay said to the door.

"Furniture delivery." Clay's dad said from the hallway. The door opened and there was Clay's dad, standing with boxes surrounding him. "I have a desk and dresser for you." He walked in and dragged the boxes, Clay was still sitting on the bed with his blanket over top of him.

"A little help would be nice boys." Clays dad laughed as he struggled to drag the boxes. I stood up and walked over to help drag them. Clay still sat on the bed not moving. I looked over at him, and he held up a one and mouthed "one second." I giggled as I dragged the heavy boxes into the room.

We spent the next hours attempting to build a desk and dresser by ourselves, since Clay's dad had to help Henry and Matt build their beds. It eventually came together, and we set it up on the opposite wall to the door, and put the dresser next to Clay's closet. I looked at the clock to see it was noon.

"I need a nap." Clay said, laying down on the bed.

"You read my mind."

I snuggled up with Clay, and fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

tehehe, silly chapter

more chapters coming soon :)