Chapter 17

We arrived at Clay's and opened the front door, to be greeted by silence. Everyone must've been asleep. We walked up the stairs and fell onto the bed, taking our shoes off. I took my shirt off and put on a different one for bed, doing the same with my pants. I laid back on the bed, Clay following and putting his arm around me.

"Tonight was a good night." He said to me, as I rested my head on his chest.

"It was amazing." I looked up at Clay, who smiled before leaning down and placing his lips on mine. I kissed back, closing my eyes and placing my hand on his cheek. I felt him smile during the kiss.

"I'm so glad I can do that now." Clay giggled as we pulled away.

Clay turned the light off in his room, and we fell asleep, still holding each other.
                     ———————————
I woke up to Clay moving in bed. This time he had sat up and was stretching.

"Good morning cutie." He said to me, leaning down to kiss me. I leaned forward and met his lips.

"Good morning." I said back after the kiss, smiling.

"Ok so last night wasn't a dream." Clay giggled as he stood up to get changed.

"Thankfully not." I laughed as I stood up with him.

"What do you want to do today?"

"Anything." I smiled as he opened his door and walked into the hallway. Henry and Matt's door was still closed, they are probably still asleep.

Clay's mom was in the kitchen making eggs as we sat down at the table. Clay put his hand on my knee as we waited for our food. She eventually turned around holding two plates full of eggs and french toast.

"Good morning boys. How did you sleep?" She asked, sliding the plates in front of us. Clay picked up his fork with his free hand and started to eat.

"We slept good." I responded, also starting to eat my eggs.

"Where did you guys go last night? Also reminder that you have a football game on Friday night Clay. George we're going to go watch if you'd like to come."

"I took him to the spot Dad and I found. It looked very cool with the moon reflecting off of the water."

"Yes it looked really cool. Also i'd love to go watch Clay play with you guys." I said back.

Clay smiled at me, making me blush. Clay's mom turned around to see us looking into each other's eyes. It took all of my strength not to lean in and kiss him right then.

"Alright don't get mad at me," Clays mom said as she looked at us, putting her arms down onto the counter, "but are you two like..." She trailed off with her words, most likely waiting for us to finish for her.

"Dating?" Clay asked, raising one of his eyebrows. Clays mom nodded, looking slightly embarrassed at the question she had just asked. "Does this answer your question?" Clay said. He then quickly leaned over to me, placing his lips on mine. I felt my face go red as he smiled into the kiss. I heard Clay's mom gasp as we pulled away, still looking into each other's eyes.

"I knew it!" She yelled excitedly, running over to us and hugging both of us. "I am so happy for you guys!" She kissed the top of both our heads before heading back to the counter to make more food.

"What are you happy for?" Matt asked as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, Henry following closely behind. His hair was all over the place as if he had been dragged out of bed. Matt however had freshly combed hair and was already dressed, basically the exact opposite of Henry.

"Oh nothi...." Clays mom started to say before Clay cut her off.

"George and I are dating." He said quickly, looking back at me to make sure I was comfortable with telling our brothers. I nodded as both of their smiles grew.

"No way!" Matt yelled as he ran over to hug both of us.

Clay hugged him tightly, messing up his brown hair. Henry also ran over to me, not looking tired anymore. His head rested on my shoulder as he gripped the back of my shirt. He pulled away, tears forming in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked, holding his shoulders.

"I'm just so happy for you, George. You better make him happy, Clay, he deserves it." Henry said, giggling slightly as he walked over to hug Clay.

"Don't worry Henry, i'm never going to hurt him."

My heart melted as he said that, my cheeks going red. He made eye contact with me as he said it too, and I could see his eyes dilate.

After breakfast we walked back up to Clay's room. Clay shut the door and hugged me, pulling me into his chest.

"George I love you."

"I love you too Clay."

"You were comfortable with me telling them right? I was so excited I kinda just said it without asking."

"Don't worry I was fine with it. What do you want to do about telling other people besides them and Nick?"

Clay thought for a moment before shrugging and sitting back down on his bed.

"Maybe we just keep it on the down low for now?" He asked, reaching his arms out for me to walk into.

"That's fine." I said back, walking into his extended arms, and wrapping my arms around his back.

"Hey, Georgie?" He asked as we pulled away from the hug.

"Yes Clay?"

"Would you be ok with wearing my other jersey this Friday at my football game? You can wear it over a hoodie or something. I just think it'll be cute. You don't have to though."

"I would love to." I said back, smiling at him. He smiled back, looking very happy.

"I can't wait to look over on the sidelines and see my cute ass boyfriend wearing my jersey." He said, leaning in to kiss me.

I kissed back, not being able to contain the smile that spread across my face as we kissed.

Wholesome chapter :D

There is more to this story so don't worry!

Have a good day :]