🎮 Bener(e)y and the reader 🎮

I just want to say that I respect Scorpens' and the Wayneradiotv cast as the depictions of the characters are played by themselves.

I'm just simply writing my own interpretation of the character bc I'm a big Bener(e)y simp 💖💞💕💞💓💗💖

//

I didn't quite know where I was going, the Black Masa facility was so big...

And with all these aliens; I need to get out!

I never thought a Resonance Cascade would happen, everything was fine a couple hours ago!

I heard distant gunshots echo down the hallway. I stayed quiet trying to make my footsteps as silent as possible as I tried to hide behind a pillar.

If its security, they could help me; but if it's the US military... But I've heard bad things about the military, that they're not to be trusted.

Rumours spread quick down here even if there's a cascade and one of them is that the army was presumed to help us but is going to kill everyone in the facility.

I don't want to die.

I stayed silent as I head the gunshots sease and footsteps continue forward.

One of which sped forward as the others echoed behind: his skin was almost grey in complexion, he wore a light blue button shirt covered my a black masa bullet proof vest.

I was about to speak up but he seemed to notice me before I had even said anything.

He looked down at me; his face zoning out as I watched his eyes squint, becoming half closed.

"You're a black masa  security guard, aren't you?" I pleaded.

He just looked at me, "huh?"

"Wha-" I furrowed my brows, "You work here?" I stated.

But he just looked at me again. With that strange dumb look on his face.

"BENERY!" I heard someone yell at the top of their lungs, I jumped.

As the footsteps approached, I heard others follow, "How and why did you run so fast?!" The guard named "Benery" didn't answer but point towards me without looking.

"Oh God, hey. You okay?" The man asked in the HEV suit: his hair long, tied in a ponytail and a neat formal pair of glasses. Three others looked over his shoulders: one also had spectacles on his face but he grumbled under his voice as he walked off, whether was small and jovial looking but their fists were covered in blood and the other was tall and had black hair, they were also pointing their gun at me.

"Tommy! Put your gun down they have nothing to attack you with!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Freeman, its instinct!" The other one cried.

"Wait!" I recognised his name, "Mr. Freeman! You've made it all this way! Please let me come with you I just need to get to the Lambda lab and I won't be a nuisance! I-"

"Yes fine! Do you have any guns on you or anything..?"

"No-no, I've just been running around this place.." I said exasperated.

"Dr. Coomer, do you have anything?"

"Oh, Gordon!" The small scientist said happily, "I always keep a spare pistol on me!" He exclaimed delightfully, handing the pistol into my shaking hands.

"Thank you." I spoke in a small voice, wavering slightly.

"If you do anything," he gestured to the others by his side, "they'll fuck you up." He said sternly, I nodded quickly looking up at him.

He sighed and then frowned slightly, "let's just go..." he moved forward as the others followed, but one.

The security guard just looked at me.

I glanced over my shoulder as I walked past him. I heard him follow behind and catch up quickly.

"So why are down here?" He asked quickly, walking backwards in front of me.

"I'm a scientist. I work here..." I state, he squinted again but continued walking.

~ a few hours later ~

After a few narrow escapes and getting to know the "science team" a little better.

And although Benery was still silently observing me he was extremely obscure in nature. He would run off and pass hostiles without as scratch and do this thing called the "black masa sweet voice" but I had never seen a security guard do anything like that...

Something odd was going on...

I had sat down to catch my breath for a few minutes now; watching as the others did their own thing.

"You okay." A voice said in a nonchalant way. I looked up, Benery.

"Yup, just tired..." I said looking down again as I rubbed my eye slightly.

I heard him sit down next to me. There was silence for a few moments before-

"Do you play games on a Playstation?"

I looked over at him, confused, "I-"

"Do you have Playstation plus?"

I shut my mouth and furrowed my brows again.

A few moments of silence passed before the scientist Bubby got board and ran off Gordon screeched after him and the others followed suit. I got up but Benery just sat there.

I sighed and offered him my hand.

He took it and stood up staring at me again before trapping me in a tight hug. It felt the wind had been knocked out of me.

"Oh you're so cute and you don't even know it!"

//

Found out that I'm part swedish :))

Also sorry I haven't uploaded recently, stressful exam time