🥀 Lady Dimitrescu and the reader 🥀

AWOOGA AWOOGA AWOOGA AWOOGA
THIS WOMAN IS ACTUALLY SUNNING, HER 9FT ASS COULD KILL ME AND I'D BE THANKFUL.
😳👉👈

Oh boy.... this is one's long...
(Idk the ins and outs of her story so dont quote me on any of this if its incorrect:/ )
The reader had taken the job offer to be the official and only accountant of the Dimitrescu Castel, the job was going to be difficult and the pay was overwhelming.

//

"And you'll be here tomorrow, yes?" Lady Dimitrescu, owner of Castle Dimitrescu, spoke calmly. I sighed, I had been standing for a while now, holding the teal coloured telephone in one hand as my other held the speaker / microphone - the sun was setting leaving orangey hues upon the cheap holet room I was staying at for the night...

"Yes, ma'am. Sadly the journey is too far for me to travel in one day, but I should be at the castle by tomorrow morning." I said smiling into the air as I heard her shuffle slightly on the other side if the phone.

"Its been years since I've had a reliable accountant," She stated powerfully, "but everything I've heard about you has been positive." She paused for a moment, "And I'm sure you look as lovely as you sound." Her voice was smooth and silky like velvet and I couldn't help be be taken aback from her words, blushing deeply as I briefly tried to think of a reply. I had never seen a picture of the Lady and neither her a picture of myself.

"Ah- heh heh, you- you have a very beautiful voice to ma'am theres no doubt that I'll be taken aback by your beauty when I see you tomorrow." I spoke, furrowing my eyebrows and awkwardly smiling, I heard her laugh from the other end elegantly, "Oh, your too kind." I could tell she was smiling on the other end, "Well.... it's getting rather late for you and you better get to sleep - I'll have a car pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Are you sure my lady? You've already done so much for me!" I felt my cheeks go red again, getting hotter and hotter.

"Of course! It would be my pleasure to know you'll get hear safely. Although," she sighed, "I sadly cannot meet you inside the car tomorrow for... personal reasons that you needn't worry about." I frowned, hoping she was okay.

"As long as your alright ma'am." I spoke slightly worried.

"I'm perfectly fine. Now, you rest and I'll see you tomorrow, the car will come at 10am tomorrow morning to pick you up, understand?"

"I understand completely. Thank you for you time Lady Dimitrescu." My voice wavering slightly, cursing myself as I did so.

"And you yours." She said softly, I heard the telephone clink before she ceased speaking.

I stood for a second.

"AHHHHHH WHY DID I SAY THAT?! OH MY LORD, I- MMMMMMGH" I felt like I had truly embarrassed myself as I tried to speak to such a regal figure. I put the telephone down and pumled head first into the big pillows on my thickly stuffed bed. I groaned into the soft casing and layed there for a second before reaching over and closing the curtain. I tugged the blanket and pulled of my clothes before making myself comfortable within the sheets, trying to find some sort of warmth within them.

- the next morning -

The car ride was smooth and comfortable. And the car was sleek and black; the inside however was lined with white leather and on the furthest seat -as I entered- was a thick black coat with black fur lining the inside overflowing on the cuffs and collar. There was a note attached too, "it's going to be cold here -Alcina" I smiled gently when I read it.

I couldn't see the driver throug the dark glass but as I got out and approached the castle I thanked the figure on the other side of the glass anyways as they drove off abruptly.