𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚇𝙻𝙸𝚇

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

"I'm sorry for... everything, I guess. For being jealous, for treating you awfully, for screaming at you, for fighting-"

He interrupted himself as the bottled up emotions threatened to fight their way out, making his eyes glistening with tears and his throat getting dry.

The girl watched Taehyung, not saying anything to prevent interrupting him while he was trying to find the right words for his apology. Instead, she just softly squeezed his hand, letting him know that she was there for him. Actually, Y/N had forgiven him a long time ago, but he didn't seem to have realized that.

After sniffling softly for a few times, successfully forcing back the tears, the alien with the captivating silver orbs continued with a quiet and pressed voice.

"I'm sorry for being possessive over you when all I've ever wanted is to protect you. In all honesty, I've grown attached to you since quite a long time ago, so I didn't want to lose you to someone else.

But due to the protectiveness, everything I had wanted to prevent came true, and I ended up losing you.

I'm sorry."

He swallowed hard while looking to the ground, hiding his mesmerizing eyes from her. He didn't want to see her making a face of disgust, disappointment, or pity when she looked at him, a pathetic excuse of a Lucyndian, a creature that should usually exist for peace and love, be it getting loved or loving others. With his demeanor of the past few weeks, had disappointed everyone, especially Y/N.

He was prepared for her telling him that she never wanted to see him again, he was prepared for the absolute devastation that would swallow and drown him in pitch black emptiness when she would turn around and leave, making him succumb to the realization of never being able to feel complete again...

What he wasn't prepared for, however, was the hug he felt himself engulfed in. Without him noticing it, the girl had put her small arms around his and was now embracing him tightly, pressing her face into his chest, trying to hold the pieces of him together that were threatening to crumble apart.

"It's okay," she mumbled while her hands caressed his back in circular motions. "I forgive you."

Taehyung released a relieved sigh and wanted to lay his arms around her tiny body to hold her and never let her go because his heart was screaming for him to stay with her when he felt Y/N pulling away from him slightly. He frowned at her upon seeing that she was looking away from him. The red color was dusting her cheeks once again.

Felt the hug uncomfortable to her? Was she about to break away from it? But she was the one who had initiated it!

Unbeknownst to him, the human girl wanted to apologize too and was only trying to gather her thoughts that were tangled up messily in her head because of the close proximity to the breathtaking alien. A proximity that made not only his but also her heartbeat pick up the pace.