𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸

(3rd person POV)

(3rd person POV)

Taehyung stood at one end of the long table, his silver eyes looking at the disgusting blobfish-like creatures in front of him. The alliance with the Baldurians still wasn't negotiated, the Baldurians hadn't agreed on joining it, despite Taehyung trying his best to convince them for hours. 

Taehyung noticed the scrutinizing gaze of the major general on him, and he knew that the major general would report everything to his father after the negotiation.

The feeling overcame him suddenly, without any warning. 

The feeling that something clearly wasn't right.

Despite the protests of the major general, he strode towards the door, not caring for the negotiation anymore, leaving the bridge behind him with large steps. He let his heart take the lead of his body, causing him to walk deep down many levels of the spaceship into the prison section. The surroundings passed by in a blur as he ran the fastest he could. He felt pulled towards a door he already knew, the cell door where the human girl was behind. Pained screams were emitting from the cell, the thought that the human girl was getting harmed made his blood freeze in fear. He touched the door and threw it open, causing it to bang against the wall. 

Breathing heavily, he looked around in the room. The doctor and his assistant stared at him disconcerted, while his eyes were able to capture the moment when the girl screamed for the last time. Her body tensed to an amount that he was able to see each of her weak muscles tensing up, and her eyes rolled up in pain before she slumped down onto the pallet. He saw her head falling and knew that it would definitely hit hard on the pallet. In the next moment, he already stood at the side of the pallet, catching her head with his large and delicate hands, her unhealthy appearance terrifying him. Sweat was trickling down her forehead, and her face was red from all the screaming. Her head was hanging lifelessly in his hands.

Carefully, he placed her head on the pallet, not wanting to hurt the vulnerable human girl further. Then, he turned around to the doctor and the assistant, who both shrunk under his piercing glance full of anger. His silver eyes were darker than usual, angry like the stormy sea.

"What. Did. You. Do?" the furious alien asked with clenched teeth. 

The other two creatures lowered their eyes, feeling completely endangered by their commander, who usually was very calm. Nobody of them found the words to answer.

Taehyung took a loud breath and clenched his fists, trying to control his anger. He had the urge to destroy something, no, better someone, and he would start with those creatures in front of him that were not worthy to continue living. How dare they hurt this precious and vulnerable beauty!

"I. Asked. WHAT. YOU. DID!" he repeated, this time even louder and fiercer.

"W-we were testing its experience of p-pain, sir," the doctor stuttered frightened.