f o u r t y f i v e

40 votes + 200 reads for 46!

Read the a/n please! Thankssssss <3<3<3

THANK YOU ALL FOR 40K BTW AHHH ILYSM ALL OF U ARE AMAZING AND SPECIAL AND PERFECT!!

Erich's pov
"Order in the court!" The judge exclaimed while hitting the gravel which sat in front of him.

"Next case, the people versus Erich blunt. One count of murder in the first degree." The court reporter said.

We were now in court.David and Warren next to me, me in the middle.

"How do the plead, Mr.Blunt?" The judge asked.

"Not guilty, your honor." I said.

"Bail?" The judge asked.

"Remand, your honor. Mr.Blunt is a billionaire who has a private jet, four boats, and over thirty cars. He has motive to flee, and is also being charged with murder, an insanely serious charge." That bitch prosecutor said.

"I disagree, your honor, Mr.Blunt has a clean record, and not to mention the numerous charities he's given money too. Also, Mr.Blunt would be willing to surrender his passport, and his private jets, his boats, and all but one car." Warren said and the judge sighed.

"I agree with Mr.Daniels. Erich Blunt you are free to go, but you will surrender you boats, your jet, and all but one car." The judge said and hit the gravel again.

"Next case!"

Claudia's pov
I sat in the front, looking at Erich. He kept on looking back at me, and winking. I sighed as I decided to leave early.

I felt and looked like garbage.

I got up, and Erich's eyes went to mine. He stared at me, his eyes pleading for me to sit down. I swallowed as I walked out.

Suddenly paparazzi swarmed me, me almost falling on the ground from fear and dizziness.

"Ms.Claudia! Ms.Claudia!"

"Is it true you are Erich are dating?"

"What happened with Xavier Morales?"

"Are you going to go to therapy?"

"Is Erich blunt going to jail?"

"No comment." Is all I said before opening the huge doors.

I quickly went down the stairs, trying not to fall. I wore excessively high heels.

"CLAUDIA." I heard Erich's voice scream for me. I turned around, and saw him at the front of the court house.

I waited patiently, and Erich came down. He grabbed my face, kissing me. I kissed back, suddenly flashing lights appeared in my vision.

I pulled back, and suddenly paparazzi ran to us. Immediately they circled us, and luckily I pushed myself out. I suddenly felt dizzy and nauseous, yet again.

God, I've been feeling like this since this morning. I literally vomited in the toilet. I must be nervous or something.

"CLAUDIA!" Erich screamed, and I called Maria.

"Maria?" I said through the phone, breathless.

Walking in heels sucked ass.

"Yes?" She asked.

"Please come pick me up by the court house, I don't feel well and I need you here." I said and she sighed.

"I'm coming to get you." She said and hung up. I took out a small water bottle that was in my purse and took a swig, but suddenly that made me even more nauseous. I put it away and rubbed my forehead, taking my black glasses over my eyes.

"Fuck." I groaned out and Maria's car pulled up. I quickly got in and leaned my head against the dashboard.

"Maria, I don't feel well." I whispered.

"Are you sick? Do you have the flu or something?" She asked and I shook my head no.

"Did you vomit?" She asked. I nodded, keeping my eyes closed.

"I just thought it was from nervousness." I whispered. Suddenly Maria stopped the car, and I realized we were in her apartment.

"Claudia you said Xavier raped you." She whispered and immediately I looked at her, my head hurting from the speed.

"No no no, he attempted to rape me." I said and she nodded.

"When was the last time you had sex with Erich?"
She asked, and I swallowed.

"Last night." I responded and she gave me a look.

"No no no." I said and tears started coming out of my eyes. Maria started up the car again.

"I'm taking you to the drug store, you're taking a pregnancy test."

Erich's pov
"Fuck, why isn't she answering?!" I exclaimed and called Claudia again.

"Leave her alone, Erich, she probably needs space." David said, and Warren grabbed my phone, putting it on the table.

"What the fu-"

"Young man, you're being charged with murder in the first degree, and all you care about is that girl? Get your head out of your ass." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Now, Erich, listen to me. I want you to know three things." Warren said and I straightened my posture.

"One, I don't give a shit about who you killed and if you actually killed them, Two, You will never lie to me, and three, you will listen to every word I say, understand?" He asked and I nodded.

"I understand." I said and Warren looked at me.

"Now go home, drink a little, and relax. Court is next week, Monday at 9 am." He said and I nodded.

Five days until court;

I need to find Claudia.

Claudia's pov
We now sat in Maria's apartment, and I couldn't stop crying.

I mean, we were unprotected, but I'm on the pill! Wait...did I take it this month?

SHIT. SHIT. SHIT.

"Here, take the test, pee on it." She explained and I took it. I went into the bathroom, and put the test under me. I started peeing, and sobbed.

I can't be fucking pregnant. I just can't.

I have to be sick or something...right? 

I stopped peeing, and grabbed toilet paper. I put it on the counter, then put the stick.

I pulled my pants up and sat the toilet seat down. I grabbed my phone and put a five minute timer. I sat there on the toilet crying, when a knock came from
the door.

"Can I come in?" Maria asked. I nodded and she came in. She ran to me, hugging me tightly.

"Please relax Claudia, you'll be okay, everything will be okay." She said and the timer went off. She looked at me and nodded.

I grabbed the pregnant test by the stick and looked at it. Immediately I threw the test against the wall and shrieked as I fell down to the floor, suddenly pain shooting up my stomach.

"Claudia, what is it?" She asked while grabbing my shoulders, forcing me to look at her. I choked on my
tears, my hair sticking to my cheeks.

"It's positive."

A/N
OH MY GODDD! What do you think Claudia is going to do? Do you think she'll keep it or have an abortion? Remember to VOTE + COMMENT-Julia♥︎