f o u r t y f o u r

200 reads + 40 votes for 45!

Remember to VOTE + COMMENT. Thank you and go on..

{Not edited..if you see mistakes just ignore them }

Erich's pov
"Get you're FUCKING hands off me you prick." I spat as they sat me down in a room. My hand were cuffed, my wrists turning red from the pretty of the metal. Mulligan suddenly came in, her blouse very low, a nice sight of her breasts on display for me.

"We got you Erich, not only on Cindy, but your biological father as well." She said and sat down near me.

"You don't have shit." I spat in her face, and she wiped her eyelid.

"Say it, don't spray it." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"I want David here right fucking now." I said and she nodded.

"Luckily for you, here's already here." She said and David bursted in.

"You better pray you didn't talk to him without me." He said and she rolled her eyes.

"I didn't, his arraignment is tomorrow." She said and David nodded.

"Take the cuffs off my client immediately, we have a meeting with his lawyer, Warren Daniels." He said and Mulligan took them off. I hissed as my wrists were finally free and breathing.

"You do realize you didn't have to make them so damn tight...right?" I asked her while David walked out. She swung the cuffs on the finger, giving me a smile that definitely wasn't sincere.

"You might not go to jail..so seeing you in those cuffs definitely gave me pleasure." She said and walked out.
Claudia's pov
After Erich was escorted out, I called David, but he wasn't answering.

"Fuck me." I muttered and called Erich again.

"Claudia?"

"Erich!" I said, sounding out of breath.

"Please relax my love, everything is okay, I'm out." He reassured me and I sighed out of relief.

"I'll be busy for the next few hours, so please go to APPLSN and tell Hunter and Ivana that they need to take care of the company." He explained.

"Okay..." I said and he sighed.

"Is everything alright baby?"

"No...Will you be back soon?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"Why? You miss me?" He joked and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up dumbass." I said and he laughed.

"Yes, I'll be back soon. I love you, Bye." He said.

"I love you too." I said and hung up. Immediately I called an uber.

"RYLIA." I exclaimed as I finally arrived at my apartment. I hugged her tight, her hugging me even harder.

"Are you alright sweetheart?" She asked. I nodded.

"I...I'm okay." I said and pulled back. I quickly ran to my room, throwing myself into my wardrobe.

I grabbed a white bralette and a matching cream blazer and pants. They were a bit big, but nothing I couldn't handle.

I grabbed my white Christian Louboutin pumps and put them them, immediately cursing in my head at the pain.

I went to my makeup vanity and threw on a bit of everything, making a simple cream colored makeup look.

I smeared the shiny lipgloss over my lips and smiled at my look. Everything looked natural, which is what I was going for.