t w e n t y e i g h t

30 votes + 150 reads for chapter 29. Remember to VOTE and COMMENT. My comment to votes to read ratio is ridiculous.

Claudia's pov
"Come inside here." Officer English lead me. It was a dark room. I sat down.

"I feel like I'm on Law & Order." I said and he smiled.

"Really? What's your favorite?" He asked.

"Special victims." I said.

"Really? Mines criminal intent." He said and I smiled.

"Now, let's skip the chit chat." I said and got myself comfortable.

"What would you like to know?" I asked. He smiled.

"What's your relationship with Mr.Blunt?"

"I'm in personal assistant."

"Only?"

"Yes."

"What is this then?" He asked and put the photo down. It was a picture of my apartment.

"Mr.Blunt gives his assistants apartments." I said and he smiled.

"Yes, but I asked his ex assistants. And they didn't get this one, and they're relationship was a little bit different then just personal." He said and I felt myself get warm.

"It's different. We never had any kind of sexual relationship."

"You really expect me to believe you?"

"You don't need to believe me. I know what's right." I said and crossed my arms.

"Tell me about Erich."

"What do you want to know?

"How did you meet him?"

"I used to work at a coffee shop, and he used to come by frequently." I responded.

"And what? He just gave you the job?" He asked. I laughed.

"I go to a high profile college, have straight a's, speak three languages, and more. He was intrigued because I'm smart." I said and he looked at me up and down. I quickly got uncomfortable.

"Are you seeing anyone?"

"I don't have time for relationships." He smiled.

"A pretty girl like you doesn't want a guy to treat her right?" English asked, sitting on the table.

"As I said, I don't have time about relationships."

"Did you ever think about Erich sexually?" English asked me. I laughed.

"He's a rich handsome man. Everyone has." I responded.

"Rich? It's about money?" He asked. I laughed even harder.

"Partially. The amount of money I'm getting just for filing some files and going on meetings is so ridiculous I couldn't say no." I said.

"I like you. You're very badass." He complimented.

"Not like Erich's other girls. Do you know who this is?" He asked and set down a photo of Cindy, now dead.

"Cindy Strouse, Erich's flight attendant." I said and he smiled.

"JUST her flight attendant?"

"Okay they were having sex, what does that have to do with me?"

"Did you like Cindy?" He asked.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because every single time I asked Erich a question she got all protective. She's a smug bitch." I spat.