e l e v e n

Remember to vote + comment for more frequent updates <33

100 reads + 15 votes for the next chapter.

WARNING:There is SMUT in this chapter. I will inform you when it starts and when it finishes. If you are uncomfortable with reading sexual things, look at the bold letters, and when you see them, you should know it's the beginning or the end of the smut. Thank you for reading and continue reading the chapter...

Claudia's pov
I yawned as I sat up in bed, seeing the huge windows.

Wait where am I?

Why am I in Erich's bed..AND WHY IS HE SHIRTLESS-

"Oh my god." I said and checked under.

I had on a long white t shirt. I heard a grunt come out of Erich.

"Good morning." He said and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me into him. His head was snuggled into my neck.

"Did we have sex last night?" I asked while he drew circles on my exposed skin.

"No..we were supposed to, but you fell asleep on the way to my apartment." He said and I smiled.

"Oh god Mila." I said and shot up, when Erich brought me back down.

"I hired movers to move your stuff and your puppy to your new apartment." He whispered.

"Maids, security, and butlers are already there, and Mila is fed." He said.

"You really set everything up?" I asked.

"Yeah..."He mumbled and grabbed me, forcing me to sit on his lap.

"Ride me." He said and my eyes went wide.

"What? No." I said and climbed off. He grabbed my waist again, and tried to force me to sit on his lap, but I squirmed around.

"I have class Erich!" I exclaimed.

"Okay fine..How about a blowjob?" He asked, and I bit my lip, contemplating it.

WARNING:SMUT SCENE WILL START HERE. IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH READING SMUT, PLEASE SKIP. THANK YOU.

I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down, exposing his huge dick.

Oh....oh my fucking god.

"That won't fit in my mouth." I said simply and he chuckled.

"Just try." He said and I sighed. I started moving my hands up and down on his member and he groaned. I put my mouth around the tip and start to suck, and he moaned out.

"Fuck you're so good." He moaned out while grabbing a fistful of my hair. I start moving my head up and down, swirling my tongue on the tip. He pulled on my hair while I repositioned myself.

"Fuck babygirl, I'm gonna cum." He moaned out while I pumped. I started moving faster when a warm liquid came into my mouth. I spat it out on the floor.

"Claudia!" He exclaimed, and I gagged while grabbing a tissue. I wiped it off and ran to the bathroom, and suddenly couldn't help myself as I went to the toilet and vomited.

"Claudia are you alright?" Erich's asked, concerned.

"I'm fine, I just wasn't expecting it." I whispered out and he came to me, holding my hair in a makeshift ponytail while I threw up more. I wiped my mouth and gagged a few times.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." I whispered over and over, trying to get the nasty taste out of my mouth.

"Are you done?" He asked. I nodded. I quickly went to my clothes and put them on.