f o u r t y t w o

300 reads + 30 votes for 43!

Hope you all have a good week, enjoy this chapter <3

Claudia's pov
I woke up AGAIN, In an unknown place. I quickly shot up from the bed, to see no one beside me.

God..so it wasn't a fucking dream.

I was really kidnapped.

I looked around the room, and saw immediately that it was extremely fancy.

The walls were painted black, with white furniture. The floor was a white marble, everything very minimalistic. I looked down and realized someone changed me.

Now I had on a black tank top with grey colored shorts, black ankle socks on my feet.

I quickly went to the door and tried to open it, but it was locked. I started banging my fist on the door, screaming.

"I WANT THIS DOOR OPENED NOW." I screamed and the door opened. There stood a man, who was almost seven feet tall.

"Shut your moth you filthy bitch, wait until Xavier comes." He said and slammed the door in my face. I huffed and kicked the door one last time before sitting down on the bed.

I mean..It was comfortable.

My feet dangled off the bed as suddenly the door opened.

Whoa.

There stood Xavier...at least I think it was him? He changed a lot.

I remember him being a broke college student, but now? He looks..rich and sexy and attractive.

WHOA WHOA WHOA..Did I just say attractive? And SEXY? CLAUDIA JOHNSON, SHUT THE FUCK U-

"Are you done daydreaming?" He asked, and I nearly passed out at his voice.

It's so deep...

Xavier once had light brown hair, blue eyes, and a pretty normal body. Nothing special. Now?

He had a slight stubble, dark back hair, honey golden eyes, and a muscular body.

"What happened to you?" I asked. He smirked as he sat down in the chair in front of me.

"I grew up." He responded and took off his jacket, unbuttoning a few buttons off his shirt. I could already see the six pack.

NO CLAUDIA! STOP.

"Xavier what am I doing here? Why did you kidnap me?" I asked and he chuckled.

"I've been in love with you for nearly two years, Claudia." He admitted and stood up. I crossed my arms over my shoulders.

"I'm dating Erich, I'm not going to do anything with you." I said and he laughed while taking off his shirt fully, exposing his extremely toned chest. He walked over to me, and grabbed my jaw harshly. I winced.

"You're going to do whatever I want, WHENEVER I want, and HOWEVER I want, because guess what Claudia? I own you." He spat and lowered his head down, his lips inches away from mine.

"I fucking own you."

"MARIA MARIA MARIA." I screamed bloody murder and she jumped as she neared me.

"Erich? I thought you took a day off today..?" She asked.

"Yes, and you're taking one too."

"What-"

"Come to my office immediately." I said and walked into my office with Maria.

"What the fuck happened?" She asked and I sat down at my desk, my head in my hands.

Maria's pov
"Claudia..S-She was kidnapped. Her coworker went to me last night and told me. I've been up all night trying to find her." He said and immediately my heart fell to my ass.

"WHAT? WHO IS IT?" I screamed and he shrugged while starting to cry. I went up to him and slapped him straight in the face.

"You have to stop crying, you big baby. We'll find her, I promise." I said and he nodded. I sat back down.

"Do you know anyone who didn't like Claudia?" I asked him. He sighed and massaged his temples.

"No? I mean...There's some girls in the office, but that's only because she was fucking me and I dropped them." I said and Maria nodded.

"What girls?" I asked and he got up and grabbed a file.

"Anastasia Mayors, Renia Androwski, and Stefania King." He said and I nodded.

"Bring them in here, let's talk to them." I said and he went to the loudspeaker.

"Anastasia Mayors, Renia Androwski, and Stefania King, please come to my office immediately."

Claudia's pov
I sat there crying for the next few hours.

Xavier allowed me to roam around his apartment, but I declined, as I was too scared and emotional to leave.

Everything hurt. My chest, my heart, my stomach, my head, my legs...absolutely everything.

"Baby, why didn't you leave the room?" Xavier's voice asked. I shuddered.

"Are you cold my love?" He asked and put the jacket over me.

"Xavier..." I whispered and he looked at me, his eyes piercing into me.

"I want to go home, back to Erich." I said and something shifted in him. His face grew red, his hands turning into fists. His knuckles grew white when he grabbed my throat and smashed me into the nearest wall.

My head hit the wall, smacking against it. I screamed bloody murder as he looked at me, the pressure he was putting on my throat increasing.

"Are you trying to piss me off? Huh?" He asked, and I started to choke. I put my hands on his to get them away, but it was no use.

He was too fucking strong.

My vision suddenly grew blurry, black dots appearing. I was about to pass out, when he let go, me falling on my knees.

I started gasping for air, trying to get my breathing normal when Xavier grabbed my jaw.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU WORTHLESS PRICK-"

"Learn something sweetheart, you're never fucking leaving me. You're all mine, and you're going to be with me until I'm on my deathbed." He said and I nodded frantically, scared for my life.

He picked me up, me going limp.

"Wrap your legs and arms around me." He whispered and I did just that. I was obeying his every word, trying not to get scared.

"Come on, I'll show you a tour." He whispered into my ear. He carried me as I silently cried on his shoulder, praying and begging to God that Erich will find me.

I miss Erich so much.

A/N
Hope you enjoyed. Remember to vote + comment. Love you all-Julia♥︎