t w e n t y

135 reads + 30 votes for chapter twenty one!!

Claudia's pov
I woke up by a Erich kissing my neck.

"Erich? For fucks sake get off." I snapped and pushed him off.

"Claud-"

"Do not even fucking think about it." I said and I got up. I walked over to the balcony and opened it, and saw my neighbor.

Her name was Diana. I didn't know much about her, but she definitely looked older, and more frail since last time I saw her.

"Hi!" I exclaimed. She looked at me.

"Claudia? Sweetheart is that you? How is college for you?" She asked and Erich came out.

"College is good! This is my boyfriend Erich." I said and he wrapped his hands around my waist.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you!" Erich exclaimed. She smiled, her cheeks turning a slight pink color.

"He's cute." She said, and I smiled even more, showing off my teeth.

"Listen when she finally leaves you, you can come over. I may be old but I still have moves." She flirted and I laughed while Erich massaged my hips.

"I'll take that into consideration!" He yelled and she laughed. She walked into her house and I smiled while I turned around.

"Now go visit her." I joked and he chuckled.

"She said when we break up." He responded. I smiled. We walked back in and I sighed.

"You have any plans?" I asked him. He shook his head no.

"We'll just figure it out." I said and grabbed an outfit. It was a white crop top with ripped light-wash jeans and a huge red flannel. I threw it on and grabbed my doc martens.

Erich came out of the walk in, wearing a gray sweater with black joggers and white sneakers. I finally finished tying up my docs.

"It's so early." I complained.

"9 am is early?" He asked.

"I'm jet lagged as fuck." I whispered as I grabbed my phone. I went downstairs and realized my entire family was sleeping. I went back upstairs.

"Erich you want to go get breakfast?" I asked. He nodded and we walked out, me seeing a black range rover parked in my parents parking lot.

"Wow." I whispered.

"I borrowed it for the two weeks we're here from a business associate who lives just a few towns away." He explained.

I got into the passengers while he got into the drivers. He started the car, his hand going to my thigh. I quickly messaged my mom.

'Erich and I are going for breakfast, we'll be back soon.' I wrote and pressed send. He drove away, and told siri to drive him to the nearest IHOP.

"God, I cannot believe I'm here right now." I said and he smiled.

"I'm so glad to be here with you." He gushed. I fiddled with his hands.

"Your hands are huge." I said and he chuckled.

"Thanks?" He asked, wondering if it's an insult or a compliment. I laid my head back on the window, suddenly something popping into my head.

"Erich I have to ask you something." I said, and suddenly felt myself get warm from nervousness.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Do you love Cindy?" I asked and he shoved his foot on the brake, us coming to a traumatic stop. He pulled over, and that's when I realized my ass was getting beat.

"Claudia, we're here..TOGETHER...on this trip, to see you're parents..why the fuck are you asking me a bullshit question!" He exclaimed and I sighed.

"Erich I know you fucked her, while we we're fucking." I admitted. He wiped his hands on his joggers.

"So?" He asked.

"Maybe I'm being stupid, but she looked a bit bigger then last time I saw her." I said and his eyes bulged at me.

"What are you saying?" He asked.

"Did you use a condom?" I asked.

"No! She's on birth control..." He said and leaned his head against the wheel. I looked at my shoes, trying to hide my nervousness from him.

"I'd double check to see if she's not pregnant." I said and suddenly my vision became blurry.

Oh my god? Why am I crying? What the fuck?

"And if she's pregnant?" I asked.

"I'm not letting her keep it." He said and I swallowed.

"First of all, It isn't your fucking choice and second of all, I would tell her to take a pregnancy test." I said and he started the car.

"Can we not talk about her and have a nice fucking breakfast!" He asked, well more like yelled. I nodded.

"Yes..."

Whenever you see this - • - just know it means that a time skip is happening. I forgot to mention that in the last few chapters haha whoops.

Erich's pov
I tried sitting there normally, but I couldn't stop thinking about Cindy.

I mean Claudia wasn't wrong..She had looked a big bigger then usual. I thought she just gained weight...But pregnant? God...She told me she was taking birth control...was she lying?

"Erich?" Claudia asked. I looked up and saw the waitress and Claudia staring at me.

"Hm? Oh sorry, I'll have the pancakes with bacon and eggs. Eggs scrambled." I said and gave her my menu. Claudia said her order.

"Can't stop thinking about Cindy?" She asked. I sighed.

"Yeah.." I responded and Claudia got a message.

"Erich..." Claudia whispered and I looked at her.

"You're birth father died." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows together.

"Who?"

"You're birth father. He was murdered." She said. I shrugged.

"Whatever." I said and she looked at me.

"Are you serious?"

"He was a alcoholic drug-dealing loser. I never loved him. He was just my sperm donor." I said honestly and our drinks came. I drank my coffee while Claudia drank her tea.

"He may have been not that physically constant in your life, but deep down, he's still you're father." She said and I rolled my eyes.

If only she knew...

A/N
Boring chapter tonight, I know! Don't yell at me, next chapter will be better! Hope you all have a good week-Julia♥︎

Total words:1025