n i n e t e e n

please vote and comment. thank you.

Erich's pov
"Claudia.." I whispered as I shook her. Her eyes flickered, finally landing on me.

"Erich?" She asked, getting up. She suddenly came back down.

"I can't feel my legs." She said and I grabbed her thigh, feeling her up.

"Slowly baby.." I said and she grabbed onto the arm rests.

"We're landing in thirty minutes, I thought you should wake up." I responded and she nodded. She tried getting up, and successfully did it. I got up and walked over to another seat, sitting down roughly.

"Cindy, get me some red wine." I said and she came over. I held the glass while she poured it, when the plane bumped, the wine landing on my white shirt.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed and she jumped back.

"Mr.Blunt it was an accident-"

"You can't do anything right...God you're fucking worthless." I spat as I took the shirt off. I threw it at her.

"Clean it." I said and she nodded while running away. Claudia came over.

"Erich what's wrong?" She asked.

"Cindy got fucking wine all over my shirt." I said, pissed off. I zipped up my sweatshirt and she sighed. She got up and suddenly came me a shirt. I threw off my sweatshirt and put it on. It fit perfectly.

"Is this mine?" I asked. She nodded.

"One time you left your shirt in my apartment I kept it and washed it." She responded and I nodded. Claudia poured the wine for me. I took a sip.

"Don't be so hard on her." Claudia said lightly

"Who? Cindy?" I asked and she nodded. I scoffed.

"I thought you hate her."

"I hate her, but she made a mistake." She defended and got up.

"Not everyone is perfect." She said.

"You are." I flirted. She laughed.

"You think I'm perfect because you're in love with me." She said. I was taken back. I grabbed her waist.

"A-Are you serious?" I asked. She smiled.

"I may be younger then you by six years, but I'm not stupid. You're in love with me." She responded and walked away. I sat down, and took another sip.

"Ah, fuck it." I muttered as I took out a blunt. I grabbed my lighter and smoked it. Claudia came back.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She yelled while she grabbed it. She ran to the bathroom.

"CLAUDIA-"I was about to stop her, when she shoved it under the sink, everything becoming wet. She threw it in the trash. My face turned into a scowl.

"I'm going to kill you." I spat.

"You're meeting my family in.." She trailed off as she checked her watch.

"Fifteen minutes..and you thought it was a good idea to smoke fucking weed?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"THAT was the only thing that could calm my nerves." I said, referring to the blunt.

"Then find something else to calm your nerves." She responded as she walked out.

Fucking hell.

"I cannot believe we're here." She said. We now landed in JFK, and Claudia couldn't stop shaking.