t w e n t y f o u r

130 reads + 25 votes for chapter 24!

READ THE A/N PLEASE!!

Erich's pov
I walked into APPLSN with Claudia and saw my lawyer in my office.

"What's going on?" I asked. My arm that was on Claudia's waist, was quickly removed by Claudia.

What the fuck?

"The cops were looking for you, Erich." David said. My eyebrows furrowed.

"Why?" Me and Claudia both asked at the same time. I looked at her, and she shrugged.

"Hello, is this Mr.Blunt's office?" Two people asked. A blonde woman and a bald man.

"We're apart of SFPD Mr.Blunt." The male said.

San Francisco police department...shit.

"I'm Officer English and this is Officer Mulligan." He said. I shook both their hands. I sat down in my chair.

"Oh! I'm sorry. My name is Erich Blunt. This is my lawyer, David Hertzburg, and this is my private assistant, Claudia Johnson." I said and each cop shook hands with each person. I noticed the way English was eyeing Claudia. I clenched my fists, my knuckles turning a pure shade of white.

It pissed me off.

"Did you know that you're biological father died?" Mulligan asked.

"Yes, my personal assistant told me while we were on a business trip." I said and they both looked at Claudia. She nodded at the officers.

"Did you have any connections to him?" She asked.

"No." I said.

"He sent you an email about money." She said and showed me an email. I looked at it and put it down.

"This was most likely sent on my business email which is on my website. I get thousands of emails from there every hour." I said and English nodded.

"So you never had any contact with him? At all?" English asked, and I nodded.

"Exactly. Now I have work to do. Ms.Johnson please escort them out." I said and Claudia got up. I checked her out, and couldn't get over how beautiful she was.

I just wanted to rip that dress right o-

"Officer English and Mulligan, please." She said professionally, cutting me out of my drooling. They walked out.

"We'll call you." English said.

Claudia's pov
"What do you know about his father?" English asked me. I tried to stay calm, but I was silently freaking out.

"Nothing. Mr.Blunt doesn't let family get into his professional life." I responded and English smiled.

"So he's not fucking you?" He asked and even officer mulligan did a take back.

"Excuse me? Of course not. I'm his personal assistant, nothing more." I said as I opened the door. They went though, and Mulligan shoved a card in my hand.

"If you remember anything...and I mean ANYTHING...Please call." She said and left. Officer English shot me a wink before he started quickly running to her. I closed the door and went to my office, when Erich called for me.

I walked in and saw David and Erich talking very seriously.

"Claudia! What did they ask you?" Erich asked, David staring at me intently. I waited a second before answering.

"They asked what I know about you and your father." I said and he exhaled a breath.

"I didn't fucking kill him." Erich spat to me, and I swallowed.

"Don't tell her, tell me." David and Erich turned his head to David.

"Do I need to get a court lawyer?" Erich asked.

"Not yet." David said and fixed his jacket, then walked out. I stared at Erich.

"You killed him, didn't you?" I asked. He didn't respond.

"You killed your own birth father." I responded.

"All he wanted was money. He didn't care about me." He said and I chuckled.

"So that was the reason to kill him?" I asked and he sighed.

"Why are you not freaking out?" He asked. I laughed.

"Because I knew that you killed him the minute I got the message he was killed. You don't care about anyone by yourself." I said and he scoffed.

"I care about you." He said truthfully.

"Sure." I responded and he grabbed my waist.

"Is it because I called you my personal assistant?" He asked. I looked down.

"If you called me your girlfriend I would've gotten mad. When we're in the office, this-" I said and made a gesture between me and Erich. "does not exist."

"Why though? You don't want people to know we're dating?" I asked.

"I don't want people to know I'm a submissive to my boss."

Erich's pov
The day went by rather quickly, and I couldn't help myself as I started thinking about what Claudia said.

She doesn't want people to know we're dating when it comes to the office.

I mean I get it, she wants to keep it professional, but I want us to be public.

If we're closed in the office, we're closed everywhere. I grabbed a few files and shoved them in my cabinet when I got a call.

"Blunt here."

"Come over, we need to talk about our baby." Cindy voice said through the phone. Immediately my mood turned sour.

"I told you to abort the damn thing." I spat.

"That's not happening. You're taking care of this fucking baby, now come over." She said and hung up.

I sat back down, and suddenly couldn't help myself as I grabbed a metal vase in my cabinet and threw it against the wall.

I guess I didn't realize how strong it is, because it went through the wall, landing in Claudia's office. She let out a mild scream.

"Erich what the fuck happen-"

"Call a company to get this done, I don't care how much it costs. I have to go." I said and grabbed my jacket.

"Where are you going?" She asked through the wall.

"Somewhere." I muttered.

"For what reason?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Business."

A/N
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 9K OH MY GOODNESS I'M GOING TO CRY. Y'all are seriously making this book grow everyday and I'm so grateful. What do you guys want for 10k? Leave it in the comments!

Total words:1012