t h i r t y s e v e n

30 votes + 200 reads for chapter 38.

Not edited so there may be mistakes, please ignore them, I'll look at them tomorrow.

Claudia's pov
Erich came in, and Rylia ran out, and went to Mila's room. I shoved him away.

"Clau-"

"SHUT UP. SHUT THE FUCK UP." I screamed at him and went to Mila's room. I saw Audrey sitting on her phone while Mila played with a bone.

"Audrey." I said and ran to her, she looked concern, probably because I was crying.

"I need you to take Mila to your place for the night, I'll pay for more." I said and she nodded. She went to Mila and took a leash and a collar. I walked out and went to Rylia.

"Go to Everyone in this house, and I mean everyone, even Andrew, that if they aren't out in two minutes I'm firing them." I said and she sighed.

"Clau-"

"EVERYONE GET THE FUCK IN THE LIVING ROOM RIGHT FUCKING NOW." I screamed and everyone came in, even Erich.

"I want everyone except for Erich to leave this apartment and if you aren't out in two minutes, you're fucking fired do you understand?" I asked and they all nodded. Erich kept on looking at my strangely.

"Claudia what is goin-"

"You better shut up Erich, shut the fuck up." I spat to him, and he didn't say a word.

Two minutes later, everyone left, including Audrey and Mila. Erich sat there, totally confused.

"Erich..." I started, and he kept on staring at me.

"Baby what's-"

"Call me that again and I'll kill you." I whispered and he chuckled angrily.

"Tell me what the FUCK is wrong."

"I KNOW YOU FUCKING CHEATED YOU DIRTY BASTARD." I shrieked. His body did a screenshot, him looking at me.

"Who the fuck told you?"

"The fucking police you idiot." I lied. I didn't want him to know Ivana said anything. He ran his hands through his hair.

"Claudia, I can explain."

"I FUCKING HATE YOU. I FUCKING HATE YOU." I screamed bloody murder as I got up. I couldn't help myself as anger took over my body.

I grabbed a vase that stood in the corner, and smashed in on the floor. Tears blurred my vision as I went into the kitchen and went into the nearest drawer.

Erich trailed behind, and I started throwing plates, each other smashing against the marble. I started screaming as Erich grabbed me, and I started fighting against his grip.

"I'LL KILL YOU, GET OFF. I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU." I spat angrily as I started to squirm. Eventually I stopped, and just sobbed as he pulled me close. I shoved him away, and walked into the dining room. I sat down, and sobbed into my hands.

"Claudia please listen to me." He said, and I looked up at him. Something shifted.

Before, all I saw was this man who I thought was amazing, and who loved me. But now? He looks stone cold, and so...evil and disgusting.

"Everyone told me to not date you, because you were a bad guy, did you know that?" I asked, and he sat down.

"Everyone told me..and for fucks sake I should've believed them." I said and got up.

"IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE." He screamed and I laughed.

"YOU LET THAT FUCKING BITCH SUCK ON YOUR DICK UNTIL YOU CAME IN HER GOD DAMN MOUTH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE." I yelled out. He didn't respond.