t w e n t y o n e

150 reads + 25 votes for chapter 22!!

I was thinking for 10k reads (or 1k votes) I can do a semi face reveal? I'm super self conscious so It could be possibility. Or if you guys would like something else like maybe a TRIPLE chapter in one day, I'll do it! Leave you're suggestions down below!

Erich's pov
We've been here for almost a week, and it's been great, but I feel like Claudia is kinda ignoring me after that Cindy thing.

Like yeah we sleep in the same bed, but she doesn't sit near me, or talk to me majority of the time.

I mean maybe it has to do with her family? I don't fucking know...

I apologized, but she's keeping her distance still.

I threw on my shoes and went up to Claudia who was laying on the bed, computer on her lap. I grabbed the computer and threw out it on the side. I grabbing her waist, her laughing while smiling at me.

"Come on, we're going somewhere." He said and she moved her head to the side.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"I want to take you somewhere. Come on." I said and picked her up. She smiled.

"But I'm tired..." She said. I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. Come on." I said and she put on her doc martens. We walked downstairs and her family was watching a polish show.

Polish people per usual...

Can we just talk about how her mom cooks amazing polish pierogi's? Like damn, I swear I gained like ten pounds just because her moms cooking.

Not that I'm complaining though.

"Mom, we're gonna go." I said and she smiled. Her family got up and hugged her.

"Bye sweetheart."

"Bye honey."

"Bye Claudia."

"Bye."

"Why are you guys all saying bye? I'll literally see you tomorrow." She said and they nodded. I looked at her mom and winked.

"Okay bye guys." I said and we walked out. We got into the car and she sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I miss California." She said and looked out the window. I placed my hand on her thigh.

"Don't worry, just a few more days and we'll get there. I thought you missed your family?" I asked.

"I do! It's just that I want to be back in my apartment with Mila and us...alone." She said and a smirk was placed on her lips.

"What?" I asked.

"I just want us to be alone." She said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Erich are you in the third grade? I'm horny." She admitted and I laughed.

"Really?" I asked and she groaned.

"God, I cannot believe I just admitted that to my boss." She grumbled and I squeezed her thigh. I guess now I should tell her.

"Guess what?" I asked.

"What?"

"I already asked you're parents and they agreed. For the next week in New York City, we're going to be spending time alone in an apartment I rented." I said and she looked at me. She suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried pushing her away since I was driving.