Mate

Third Person POV

Damian sits in his chair. He grips the armrests tightly, clenching his jaw. Before him stands Tasha, her hands tied in front, and blood running down her mouth.

His eyes are blood red, anger is more than evident in his perplection. He fuses and clenches his jaw as he slowly stands; slowly making his way towards her.

"Remind me again my dear, why I allowed you to talk me into letting you be a part of this mission? Did you not say you would make sure that I'd have Selene in my presence by the time I saw you?" He lifts her chin softly before him. Tasha's jaw trembles and maintains her eyes low, unwilling to look at him in his eyes.

Her whole body shook in fear of what he may do to her. Tears roll down her cheeks.

"You gave me no choice! Did you?" She whispers, her lip trembling uncontrollably as she tries to gather the courage to stand before him.

He smiles, letting go of her face, and walks back a few steps away from her.

Placing his fingers together as he narrows an eyebrow. He tilts his head back, glancing at Tasha over his shoulder.

He gestures to the guards as they make their way holding a thin and weakened werewolf in silver shackles around his hands and feet.

Her heart drops and tears run down profusely on her cheeks as she sees her mate being mistreated and malnourished.

"Hector!....baby are you ok? Look at you? what have you done to him?" She runs to his side. The silver shackles, and a collar around him, bound by chains keeping him from shifting back to his human form.

"Oh relax! He's not dead yet! is he?" He gestures towards him as she throws herself over his body. He whimpers to the feel of her touch.

"You're a monster!" She cries out, a knot forming in her throat.

"Oh come on now love? I wasn't the one who was trying to jump someone else's man, was I? I heard Selene gave you a good run for the show! How is my beautiful little Selene now huh?" He smiles as he comes behind her, pulling her up by her hair and tossing her across the marbled floor of the Victorian-style study.

"You made me do it. I hate being under your stupid manipulation spell. I hate it!...... but I'd do anything to save him." She turns towards Hector with tears in her eyes, and hands across her chest.

"Pff, please! All this love mambo jumbo is pathetic. It makes you weak! Vulnerable! It makes you worthless!" He gestures to the men to take him away.

She stands and runs to him. Tossing her body on top of the weak and vulnerable wolf. "NO! Please... let him go. I'll do anything!?" She grips onto his torso as they drag him away.

Damian grabs her hair again, standing her to her feet. She grips his hand with both her arms and stares at him with anger.

"Tsk..tsk..tsk! Now now darling! Your job is still not done. Don't make me kill your poor little mate. You don't want that do you?" He tosses her on the floor once more and she lands on her back, her whole body slides across the floor as she hits the wall behind her.

She slowly stands and clenches her hands into fists. She pulls her head up and grits her teeth. Giving him an angered glare.

He smiles and returns to sit on his chair behind the desk. "Good girl. By now, I'm sure that pathetic excuse for a primord wolf alpha is on his way! And if the theories are correct, Selene will be right behind him." He interlaced his fingers, placing his elbows on opposite sides of him on top of the chair.

"What the hell does that have to do with me? I want nothing to do with him! I am in love with Hector! He's my mate, not Blake!" She grits her teeth and narrows her eyebrows.

"Well, I know that honey! But as far as they know, they probably think you are dead too.... so when the time is right, and all hell breaks loose!" He stands, giving her a small pendant with a gold necklace.

"You will take this little pendant here and insert the venom inside it through Blake's heart. Do you understand me?" He turns on his heel and walks towards the small bar to the right of the desk.

Gripping a glass bottle of liquor, pouring himself a drink and gulping it in one go. "What?.... no! I can't. I won't kill him!" She stares at the small pendant, a red liquid inside almost reflecting the lava of a fiery volcano.

Damian laughs out loud, throwing his head back and pouring himself another drink.

He walks towards her and whispers in her ear. "That vile isn't to kill him, darling. It will only..... send him, into a state of sleep. At least for a few minutes. He's a Primord after all. It will only work on him for a few minutes. Now if I inject you with it, of course, it will kill you!" He smiles and turns back to his seat.

"But then.... why do you want me to inject him with this? What purpose will it do?" She questions Damian who smacks his lips together as he savors the bourbon in his glass.

"Oh, it will serve its purpose. Selene will think he is dead! Causing her to feel vulnerable and weak! Then I can take action. I will inject her with wolfbane. Making her fall in a state of unconsciousness and I can finally make her my pretty little personal slave." She sees him with disgust and clenches the pendant with force in her palm.

"By the time Blake is awake, I will have killed his pack and taken his pretty little mate forever. Then, I will have finally taken revenge on the Primord pack, in victory for our Clan and my own!"

He stares at her, tears running down her cheeks as she closes her eyes and hangs her head. "I can't do this. I can't! Please.... anything but this." She falls on her knees, her hands hung on her sides as she trembles with agony and melancholy.

"Oh, you can darling.... and you will!" He fists his hand, hitting the desk with force making her jump.

"Because if you don't, I will make sure your poor little Hector rots in my cell for the rest of his pathetic life. All while I kill you and your own pack.... got it!" He hits the desk again, making her jump.

She muffles her cry and nods her head in acceptance. Her tears refuse to stop as she hangs her head and sits on top of her bent legs.

"Good girl! Now get out of my sight! Your wolf scent is making me irritated!" He gestures her. She slowly gets up and drags herself out of his office.

He glanced at her as she slowly makes her way out of his office. She drags herself slowly up the stairs and to her room.