I Found Mate

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

Selene

"Jazzy come on... hurry your ass up! We're gonna be late." I sneer at her. I was seriously getting annoyed. If there is one thing I hate, is being late, we get to finally go home, and here she is taking her sweet time.

"Hold your damn horse women, I'm coming," she yells from inside the bathroom. Uugh, I hate having to wait. Jazzy finally makes her way out of the bathroom with a toothy smile."Great, FINALLY!! Can we go now?" I roll my eyes as she begins to giggles.

"In a minute...So, how do I look?" She asks in a girly tone. She knows I hate when she acts all girly, it doesn't suit her. "You look fine, now can we go? This stupid dress is making me so damn uncomfortable. " I say, trying to pull the damn mini sundress down. I could never get used to wearing mini dresses, I was bound to change out of this, and into a nice comfy top with leggings, and my camo boots soon as soon as we get home.

It turns out, I wasn't the only one who was selected to partake in this stupid program for Colonel Colhelm from my pack after all. Jazzy, or Jazmin Tanner, was also picked, as a delta warrior. She's an omega in my pack. We are the only two girls left, and we feel damn proud of surviving. Today, after five long years, we finally get to go home. Only one problem with all this.... who the fuck did I mate with, the night before I left?

I went through hell these five years...

I craved his damn touch almost every fucking night. Thanks to Jazzy, who is a wiz with chems; she managed to whip something to spray on my skin masking my scent and hiding my mark while we were out here. If anyone would have found out I was mated, they were sure to try and use him against me, to their advantage.

I was not going to let that happen.

Even though I don't know who he is, Hazel and I love him. We want him as our mate, and we are willing to die for him. I called my brother Tyler a few days ago for the first time in five years. I cried hearing his voice, I missed him so much. I let him know we were coming home from 'college' today. So, we are getting ready to leave for the airport as we speak.

I finished loading our bags in the taxi and got inside. Caleb and James, our other group leaders, are from the neighboring packs, and they will also be going home. But, not until next week. Caleb belongs to the Crescent Moon pack, and James belongs to the Blood Moon pack. From the little that I know, all three of our packs are allied, and the three are the most powerful ones there are these days. I closed the door to the taxi and signaled the driver to go.

When we landed at the airport back home, I was having a hard time with my luggage. The damn security wanted to confiscate my katana. This beauty is my baby. It was specially made for me and has saved my ass many, MANY times, and I was not going to let her get taken away from me just like that.