The Storm is Coming

Blake

I clench my jaw and close my eyes as I grasp the door handle. I know I fucked up, she means the whole fucking world to me. I should have listened to the elders and thought it out. Tasha came out of nowhere to me at a time when I was more vulnerable. It doesn't excuse me, but I do regret it.

I don't know what I'm going to have to do to have Selene forgive me. But I'm willing to do whatever it takes.

"What Tyler?" I say angrily as I open the door. I was really pissed off that I had been interrupted.

"Alpha, first.... calm your damn temper.....second, sorry to bother you. But, we have a lead." My gamma was outside waiting for us with the information I had asked him to look into. I glanced over towards Selene, she was gone, I heard the shower running, and I can smell her towards the restroom's way.

"Meet me in ten minutes downstairs with Liam."

"Yes, Alpha." He says as he turns on his heel and leaves.

I make my way back inside and change quickly into jeans and a T-shirt, placed my combat boots on. Walking towards the restroom, I push the door open slightly. If I go in there, I definitely will not be coming out any time soon, not until she forgives me.

"Selene?" I call out to her.

"What do you want Blake?" I hear her sweet voice inside the shower, even when she's pissed off, I can't help but love her voice.

"I need to step out for a few minutes... wait for me before you fall asleep, please. We need to talk about this."

"Ok, fine. I'll try and wait for you."

I make my way out and walk towards the car where my gamma is waiting. I open the door and we drive off as we block everyone from our link and speak through it. We couldn't take any chances with eavesdroppers lurking around.

Something is definitely wrong. A bad storm is coming. I fear for my pack, but mostly for my allied packs. They are not as strong and ready to undergo a war or an attack as my pack is.

My jaw cringed with anger as my gamma Liam gives me all the details, Ty sits with his jaw cringed as he sits in the passengers' seat in front, the details given to us send him in shock from the suspicions he had.

He shows me pictures of surveillance and documentation providing me with all the necessary proof I needed to take much-needed steps ahead of what's coming.

I close the folder with the files, placing the pictures inside as well... "Did anyone see you coming here with these documents or while you were investigating?"

"No Alpha, we kept a low profile as you asked. No one knows about our intervening nor existence near them."

"How many are we talking about?"

My gamma sighs, taking a long time to let out his breath, running his hands through his face.

"HOW MANY?" My voice was dominant and harsh. He jumped, startled by my sudden wave of frustration.

"Uhm... fifty, maybe more Alpha, doesn't seem like they're too menacing Alpha, but.... we've seen them train from afar. They are good Alpha.... they're really good. If the other packs get attacked, I don't know if they'll have a fair chance to fight."

I furrow my eyebrows. My hands gripped into fists turning my knuckles white. "I'm afraid their leader may have something against our Luna. We got word that he may......"

Xander growled, he hates anyone trying to harm our Luna and Hazel, his mate.

"He may what?" I yelled, I was getting frustrated with the whole situation.