My Heart Is Hers!

Blake

It would be impossible for me to continue with my plans if I kept her in the shadows. The fact I'm keeping so much shit from her is eating at me.

Making my own damn words itch at me from when I told her to quit keeping secrets from me. I made her promise to never hide things from me, yet I have so many hidden things from her.

Two years before she returned, I found out that a top warrior from the Crescent Moon pack had passed away while she was supposed to be off in college. I would be lying if I said it didn't scare me. Millions of thoughts went through my mind, what if that happened to my mate?

That's when I knew something was not right. I took advantage of an invitation the Crescent Moon's new Alpha had made us. I had already met Tasha by then. We had just talked once back then. But I used the fact she was attracted to me to my advantage.

I seduced her. In return for me kissing her senseless, she'd give me information on our new Crescent Moon alpha. He was shady, cruel to his pack, and mercilessly...and kept it all behind walls. His Luna had no idea of how he really was.

Macy was the daughter of the former Alpha, but her pack didn't accept women as Alpha. So, when she married Stewart, he became the new alpha to her pack. Hiding his own little devilish ugly deeds from her.

I kept tabs on him, if he dared hurt Macy, I would take matters into my own hands. For a werewolf, your mate is yours forever. It's a bond that no one or anything can break. Only death, or your own mate's rejection.

I was lucky to have Selene, even if I didn't know it was her, deep down I hoped it was her.

Every time I kissed Tasha, it made me feel like shit. Needless to say, Xander would go for weeks without speaking to me. Thus, the reason I got the nickname of ruthless Alpha, from the younger pack members. Because I went around with a bitter heart and pissed off all the time. I isolated myself from everything and everyone.

But to find out she was my moon child is breaking my heart even more.

I was told my true destiny since I turned eighteen. My father told me about the last primordial vampire coming for revenge, to end a lifelong battle between the Primords pack and the Primord vampire Clan. A war that has gone on for centuries on end. A war that started nearly 500 years B.C., each time we are faced against them, our goddess Selene gives us a moon child.

Her destiny is not only to protect the Alpha, so that our lineage may go on, but she is also destined to sacrifice herself for her Alpha.

It didn't seem like a bad thing when I found out at first. But to know that Selene is my moon child!? It's tearing me apart. She's not just my moon child, she's my mate, my wife, my queen.

If given the chance, I will change the circumstances. I will be sure to change the end. I was serious when I said I'd die for her. And I know Xander is willing to do the same for Hazel.

I have been studying the matter without rest. Going through every archive and file I can find and get my hands on.
It pisses me off that every time we have faced them, our moon child has given her life for our Alpha.

I won't let that happen. I will do everything in my power to make sure she lives.... even if it means putting her in the arms of a second chance mate in the future. I love her, more than anything.
***

I sat in the corner of the bed. Water still running down my chest, wearing a towel around my waist. I placed my elbows on my knees, and my hands covered my face.

I can't take all this damn pressure anymore. I feel like I'm going to fucking explode any time now.

"Blake? What's wrong? You seem like something is bothering you?" Selene slowly walks over, stopping in front of me. I pull her by her waist, making her sit on my right leg.

Her left-hand goes over my neck, and she pulls my face up with her right hand. She looks sincerely worried about me, I just don't know if I should tell her everything I have been hiding from her.

Soon enough she will have to learn the truth. I just don't know if 'that' time, is the right time now.

I close the gap between us, kissing her softly on her neck. She gives me a small smile, lining her brows and leaning her head on my shoulder.

"Nothing princess, I guess I'm just overworked right now. Nothing for you to worry about." I tighten my grip around her waist and take a long endearing and much needed sigh.

She sits straight, narrowing her eyebrows and tilting her head.

"Blake!? I don't buy your bullshit. Something's up! And I know it. So spill." She demands.

I chuckle, pulling her close and giving her a kiss on her lips. "Nothing sweetheart! Nothing is wrong, ok? Like I said, I'm just over worked." I shrug my shoulder and lean in to give her another kiss. She gives my chest a gentle push and stands. She takes a long sigh, closing her eyes. She puffs her cheeks as she lets the air out.

"Seriously? Blake stop pret all this shot with me! I know you! You're keeping shit from me, now spill?" She began getting frustrated. I know I have to tell her, and maybe she's right. It's time I finally tell her everything that's happening. So that she is aware, and takes precautions along side.

I sigh, grasping my face in frustration. I stand and walk towards her. Pulling her by her waist, close to me. I lean my forehead against hers, tightening my grip on her real tight.

"Baby I'm sorry! You're right. I need you to sit with me. I'll tell you what's going o-"

My phone begins to ring, and we both turn towards it. She looks at me and stays silent until the phone stops ringing. I pull her to the bed and gestured her to sit. But the phone begins to ring again. She takes a long sigh and gets up. Annoyed by the abrupt interruption, she grabs my phone and answers it herself.

"What? Who is this and what do you want?" She yells to the other person on the other line. Her face becomes pale and she gulps down hard. Her eyes become wide, I can tell something is wrong....awfully wrong.

She hangs up, her mouth gawked open. Her eyes begin to water and she covers her mouth with her hand.

I immediately stand and walk to her. "Baby what's wrong? Talk to me? Who was that?" I begin to panic and get angry. If someone did anything to harm her, I'd find the culprit and rip them apart.

"Macy.... she..." unable to speak, I grab the phone away and glance at the screen viewing the last call. The call had come from Caleb, the Beta of The Crescent Moon Pack. I waist no time and dial back.

"Caleb? What's going on?"

"Alpha Blake, I am sad to say that we were deceived ones more. Someone in our pack may have betrayed us, but I could be wrong. Macy went down to the dungeon, to check on Jazmin. Someone attacked her while she was down there and freed Jazmin. Our Luna is now hospitalized under critical condition. They injected her with wolfs vane. We don't know if she will make it."

My hands fist tight, and my jaw clenched. I closed my eyes as he gave me the detailed description of Macy's health and the pack's mournful status.

"Do you know who this person was? Where they could have gone?"

"No... but there is more Alpha...." He paused, and it was then I knew things were bad.

"Your beta, Tyler.... he was here visiting to see how we were doing. While the sirens went off to notify us of what was happening to Luna, he was attacked as well. They...." He was hesitant to continue.

"They what?" I ordered him to continue.

"They took him sir. We have no idea where they could have taken him. We already sent a massive amount of pack members to search for them, but we can't get a single trail of their scent. It's as if they had vanished."

I turned to Selene, she was down on bent knees, crying silently and nodding her head. "No...no... not Ty...please goddess?....not Ty."