Alpha's Maid

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺❤️🐺

Selene

So let me fill you in, on what's happened,  the last five weeks since I've been back. I found I'm mated to Blake Landon. He's Alpha, and head honcho to our pack. Yes, he proposed to me the night we reunited, after we had amazing sex.

Do I feel he's in love with me? I know so! even if he tries to fucking deny it... I see the way he drools over me. I dress sexy in front of him on purpose to provoke him, especially when we're alone.

When I'm out of the room, he usually demands I go change or there are consequences. He hates another wolf's looking at me, giving them an evil stare. When I want him to take me then and there? I protest to go change because the consequence is just that, he loses control and takes me, claiming me his, again. Whether it's in his office or our room, it doesn't matter, he'll rip my clothes off and takes me.

He demanded my things got changed from my room to his room. Which honestly, I don't mind, it's a much big bigger and better room them my old one.

I made him have a fit a few days ago when he came back from a two-day business trip. I hated the style he had in his room, so I had someone come in and changed the whole decor to our room. It went from his boring bachelor look to a more boho chick style. He was really pissed off, but he got over it, not like he has a choice now, does he?

We got married two weeks ago, I know... it was quick. He didn't even let me pick out my own damn dress. I had a little say on what I wanted, but, he refused to allow me to partake in any shopping.

Thankfully, Luna Christy helped with everything for the wedding. It was rather romantic, and elegant if I may add.

The whole pack came and celebrated with us. Luna Christy has rather good taste, and she kept my opinion in mind the whole time. We had an earthy theme, with shades of blush, navy blue, and burgundy for my colors in the decor. He wore a handsome navy blue tux, white shirt, and burgundy tie.

He looked extremely hot. My dress was a simple rustic lace gown, with a heart shape top and it flowed beautifully, long round tail in the back, with beaded flower patterns. I was in awe, at my dress, it was beautiful.

Last week, we had our official Luna ceremony.  The pack that I once could care less about being part of? Is now the dearest thing I hold in life, well... besides Blake of course. Although he's still pissing me off daily.

We had no honeymoon, because well, we don't need it. We sleep together every night, and he is freaking amazing in bed.

He's demanding, rude, arrogant, he is a fucking asshole, ALL THE TIME. I don't get how behind the walls when we are ready to go to bed, we can have some amazing sex but comes the day he treats me like his own personal maid.

The morning after I came back, he told Mrs. Tally to put me to work. Mrs. Tally is the head lady in the packhouse. She takes care of the agendas for the food, the cleaning, and pretty much everything. There's a total of ten or so ladies who I have become fond of, and I  care about so much. When he is undetected they don't hesitate to take over my long list of tasks. They clean and help with the chores in the house, run errands for me, and pamper me without him knowing.