CHAPTER 22

So... that room with a lot of mysterious stuff lined around...

Some ancient swords, shields, arrows and many other arms and ammunitions and below was written the defencers and the objects for winning every war of the King of The Bhangarh... King Jaswant...

Hmm... Interesting!

We went further when a sword directly fell from the top, upwards on the guide.. no one else was ready to believe that it was a trick to kill the only source of information of this fort except for Nikhil and me... The others including the guide were like.... its an accident, but from within I had this peculiar feeling, that something wrong is gonna take place. And it did... And  only with me and Nikhil no one else. Who are they? Why me, why targetting me? What did they want?

Questions, questions and questions....

We went outside that room.. That dangerous room...

And then got in the mystery... There was a huge metallic board, rusted, dusted with some inscriptions written on them... Wait! Was that written in english? Yeah right...

I quickly removed a napkin from my sling and dusted the dirt off...

It read...

THE BHANGARH FORT...

It was the first construction of King Jaswant for his love, his wife Queen Rajwanti..

He was a very successful warrior and could do anything for his wife... His wife loved him back too...

But one night... King Jaswant was just enjoying with his friends... with wine for celebrations....

And later went back to his room with some romantic thoughts over his mind... But...

But... something horrendous took place... his wife was not there in the room... He set back all his servants to just get around with a random search for his wife because he thought she must be somewhere around...

Then the servants came back without any result... He sent a small troop of soldiers... increased the number... increased it further... and then the whole army in the whole kingdom of the Alwar city.... But nowhere to be found...

Where was Queen Rajwanti..

Was king Jaswant betrayed?

Or was she dead... No one knew...

But the king had always these negative thoughts that she had betrayed her husband... ran away with some other king in the lust for wealth... Or found someone more handsome and masculine than King Jaswant...

But he would not know that she would be lying under the Royal bed of the king's room, since these three days of a manhunt..... DEAD!!