CHAPTER 16

He started explaining his part of the story...

The driver and Nikhil's father were on a hunt in the search of water for the engine...

They walked a few meters where they eventually found a well filled with water... enough water...

With the help of the huge tumbler attatched to the well they drew some water out and filled their bucket...

Everything was going normal until Nikhil's father heard a huge scream... He soon recognized the voice, it was the driver.

As soon as he turned around he saw the driver being dragged. He could not see who was that creature but was a bit sure that it was an animal.

But Nikhil's father was about to lose his balance and brains when he was simply alone in a huge jungle, forgotten the way to his family, without a companion and someone dead pulling his hand with full force...

A dead soul without an eye, a face dripping with droplets of blood and a threatful voice asking for his wife....

Nikhil's dad was out of his wits, shouting screeching almost numb, could not feel his nerves and only a brain working for a plan to escape....

He had to work out with some or the other idea and so came up with a last-moment one..

He had to touch that being and get rid of him.. He touched it, grabbed his deadly hand which felt rough and wet with blood, poky hair and some silk sleeve..

He caught hold of it picked it up, threw it and ran for his life.

But it was not over yet.. Wherever he ran to find a suitable safe place that creature appeared again, right in front of him. That specie jumped on him from trees, appeared from bushes and the worst part turned himself into that driver who was

Maybe dead, but tried to make him believe that he was alive and as soon as he got closer... he revealed his actual look....

Then Nikhil's father ran again and finally found our car, but soon fainted because he could not bear anymore,

And later captured by this spirit...