CHAPTER 13

So this incident starts..

A bad one... the worst one...

The street was very peaceful.. Calm, no one else was found in that lane.. Now why was it that we always have to use these horrific streets only at the night time?

So well we started off singing some songs with the same seating arrangements. And the same driver accompanying us.

Suddenly the car started bumping.. up and down all the way.

Well, of course human psychology will say that this is happening because of some speed breakers getting in the between. But when we checked out it was nothing like that. The road was clean and smooth.

Later we learnt that there was some engine problem. Maybe it was heated up so it needed some water.

The worst part was we didn't have any. Sad and bad and dangerous and risky and...

God knows what would happen.

There was no other option than going out and searching for water.

It was Nikhil's dad and our driver who helped us out to do so.. My dad was with all of us for some sort of protection or security.. To be honest we needed it.

It was something about fifteen to twenty minutes which were passed but there was not a single sign of those two people coming back.. Our hearts were pounding in the pitch dark night.

And so we decided to sneak out, but before we could get out, something horrendous took place.. We could have lost our lives.