CHAPTER 30

[ Author's note: sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry........!!!!! Human beings... my lovely readers and alllll the followers I have made in this past month.... I am finally back after my boards and was shocked to see 1.9k notifications... it would take a lot of time to reply and check all of them... so I am really sorry that I am leaving them unchecked.... henceforth I will reply to each and every one of y'all! :) thanks alot for waiting and really sorry to make you guys wait.... now without any further ado I am continuing.... :) ]

I pushed him! "Nikhil?" I wiped off a drop of sweat from my forehead.... I screeched, "Stop this nonsense okay?!! Just get up, will you??" ........... He didn't move!

I bursted into tears.... "Nikhil please, don't do this.... Just get up! I know nothing can happen to you! I need you! I am really sorry! Please... look I am requesting. Get up...."

I turned to my parents.... "Get me some water please!"

I was numb... I could not react... Instead of sprinkling water, I emptied the whole glass on his face!! But my stupid action choked his breath... because some water went into his nose! He started coughing.... and it looked like, he was trying to open his eyes but he was unable to do so! I was so happy thinking that he got up because some water went into his nose that I poured some more of it.... But this time intentionally..... I got a whack from my mother!!

I didn't react to it though 'cause later I realised what a chump I could be!!

I placed his head gently on my thighs.... and looked at him.... He opened his eyes.... He was looking so calm! But from within he looked frightened! 

He looked into my eyes.... and all of a sudden sprang up to me and gave me tight hug!! My heart pounded... and tears started rolling down my cheeks, seeing him suffer so much because of me.... But yet he would not leave my side!! I cursed myself... I just didn't deserve a gem like him!

I asked in a concerned tone, "Are you okay now? Want some water? Come... get into the room, have some rest." .... and I tried to smile, to show him that everything was normal...

He came up with loads of questions. "Nandini, did anything wrong take place? I mean... why are you all looking so tensed? " He glanced around at everyone.... "Have I done anything? Why are you crying? And wait, why am I lying on the floor? That too.... ummm.. ahem! Like this?" He had that goofy smile on his face.... 

God!!! Why is he so cute???! 

I helped him get up... and he whispered in my ear, " It was comfortable though!" My eyes widened.... this boy is such a carefree human! I shot back, "Shut up okay? For a while my soul was about to pop out... Go have rest! Crazy!" I controlled my smile... But it turned into a blush.... Arghhhh!!! 

I pulled his collar and dragged him into his room..... He sat on his bed, I gave him some water...

"Nandini... why did you pull my collar? It's an expensive shirt you know!!" He looked at me hoping that I would laugh.... But I pushed him, and he fell flat on the bed....

"Enough of your gimmicks Nikhil! Go to sleep, you look tired.... catch you tomorrow morning... Good night!! If you need any help then let me know... I am keeping my phone switched on... give me a call if its anything urgent... Bye!"

He held my hand and pulled me towards him. He shifted a little and gave a pat on his bed as a gesture to ask me to sit.... I went back and sat.. "What?" I asked...

"Nandini... what has happened? Why are you behaving strange all of a sudden? I don't know... But when you are not there around, I feel that something is following me... Something that I can feel but not see. something really powerful.... seems to be that it wants to drag me away.... away from you....  Are you understanding what I am trying to say? I don't know how to explain... I can just feel something!"

I placed my hand on his forehead lovingly.... " I know what is troubling you... I know what kind of a feeling you are getting.... I can understand everything... after that seance, something terrible had happened... I just want you to stay calm... don't worry, nothing will happen... Go to sleep. I am here till you doze off." I smiled.

He held my hand... brought it near his chest and slept cosily.... all I did was to adore him and his innocence... I was next to him for about half an hour... Then I gently pulled out my hand... shut the door and went away, back to my room..... I just prayed that nothing wrong would happen till the time it was dawn..... I looked up and thanked the good Lord for gifting me his life back!

[ Author's note: just a small come back to give the story line a push.... I hope it was decent enough... I will be waiting for your reviews and I hope you guys forgive me for troubling you all... love ya!! Have fun... and sorry for not replying to anyone of y'all these days... thanks alot!! :)

-Mansi!! ]