Len's Days

Len's POV

I sat on the rooftops thinking slowly.

Miku... She really doesn't have any interest in me huh...? Even if I try to win her heart...

Past~

I walked down the hallways, and saw Miku. Her aqua blue hair swaying as she walked, her bright shining eyes reflected happiness.

I walked over to her, and said courtly, "Morning madam. How's your day?"

She looked at me, surprised, "Oh, um, pretty good!" She smiled, then walked away.

Another past~

During lunch, I bumped into Miku.

"Oh, sorry!" She said.

I smiled. "Don't worry, I hope you aren't injured at all."

She laughed nervously, and then walked away in a hurry.

Another past~

I was waiting for my sister on the car. Then I noticed her walking over here with Miku.

Nice going Rin!!

I opened the car door.

"Madam, would you like to come in our limo? It is surely better than walking home alone isn't it?"I said.

"Um... It's okay, I'll just walk home..." Miku said nervously. Then she said a quick goodbye to Rin, and hurried away.

Present...

Come to think of it... Was she avoiding me?

...

I looked up. The sun was blinding, so I shielded my eyes from rays with my hand. I sighed.

I heard a click, and I heard someone walk out. I quickly turned around. It was Luka.

...Maybe...

"Hello, madam, what are you doing here?" I asked kindly.

She sighed, "You call everyone madam? Don't even try, I heard everything from Rin."

... Che.

"Ah... My arrogant sister..." I said.

"Yeah. Minus the arrogant part. She's right. You're just hitting on Miku because you want everyone to notice you."

"How about you? You look pretty grief stricken as well."

She sighed. "Don't even remind me about it."

"Maybe I can help?" I smiled.

She looked at me cautiously. "...What... do you mean?"

"You help me with Miku, and I will help you with Gakupo." I said.

===============================================================================

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND, CUUUUUUT!!!!! >W< That's it!! :D Hope you guyz like it!!

Like!!! Comment!!! Share!!! >w<