Love and Worry

Len's POV

I walked out of her room. Suddenly, I bent down and covered my face with my hands to hide myself from blushing. 

I never felt this way before. I always thought that girls would fall in love in love with me and not me falling in love with anyone else. It  made me feel... a bit happy.

...Strange... Have I felt this way before?

I had a strange nostalgic feeling... But maybe that's just me.

I looked up. Rin stood in front of me.

"So. How did it go?" She asked.

"Pretty good! I didn't do anything to her okay?" I said.

She looked at me uncertainly. "You are sure you fell in love with her right?"

Hm?

"...What, are you jealous?" I teased.

"I'm not...!!" She looked at me with a strange expression and looked away. "Whatever. Your opinions are always retarded anyways."

"What?!"

"Hmph. Also, I think I found the reason for the ransom."

"Ah. Really?"

"Yeah. It was this guy called Ryuu. He was also in the orphan thing with Miku and her brother. They were good friends until Ryuu couldn't get a job because he didn't try to work hard. He tried to ask her brother for money, and his brother agreed at first, but then he was borrowing too much. Her brother got annoyed and got into a large argument with him. But Ryuu has a lot of friends and persuaded them to ransack his house. After the ransack, Ryuu escaped to the warehouse next to the orphanage they were originally at."

"Wow... You really searched up everythin--"

"Is that really true?" Miku stood and the door.

"Miku!" I exclaimed as I saw her, and I felt my face redden up again.

"Rin... What you just said!! Is that true?" She went to her.

Rin looked at her and sighed, "Yeah. What are you going to do about it?"

She turned away and ran down the stairs, and out of the house.

"Wait Miku!!!" I shouted. Then I turned back. "Rin, aren't you going to help?" 

Rin looked at the opened door. "It's up to Miku. She does what she wants to do..."

"That's... not called being friends." I said with a low voice. Then, I ran out into the darkness after her.