Protection

Len's POV

I finally got to the warehouse. I was out of breath, but I saw the guy holding a club over his head, readying his hit on Miku, I sprinted towards him and pushed Miku out of the way before he can get to her. 

"Are you crazy?! You can really get hurt you know!!!" I shouted.

"E-eh...?" Miku looked at me, her face full of shock. I grabbed her hands and pulled her up from the ground.

"So... you're going to help her escape...? I see... I better DESTROY BOTH OF YOU THEN!!!" he lifted the club again.

With Miku and I cornered, I had no where to run. So I hugged her tightly, and expected the worst.

I felt a huge sharp pain in my head, and I blacked out.

Miku's POV

I watched horrified as Len fell onto the ground bleeding immensly.

"L-Len!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.

He didn't respond.

"He, he... Now that the kuzo [brat] is gone, let's take care of you."

I squeezed my eyes tightly.

clunk.

Clunk...?

I looked up slowly. Rin was in front of me, choking Ryuu with one hand. Her eyes were scary, no light reflected in them, and her pupils were small like slits of a snakes.

"R-...R-Rin...?" I whispered.

She brought a pair of cuffs and chained him to a pole.

Then, she slowly lifted Len up carefully.

"R-Rin...?"

Her eyes were covered by her bangs.

"Come. We have to get to the streets. Call the hospital with my phone. The police will find that fucker here soon enough." She said slowly.

"O-Oh... okay..."

I dialed the number quickly as we walked to a more populated area.