Extra [Hair]

Hey guys! I had the story written for a while, but I didn't feel like typing it... =w= So that's why it took longer than expected XD

Oh by th way guys~ Please check out my new story Wild, and tell me what you think? Because I think it's going to be a good one so... please? OwO

Anyways, yeah here's the story~

==============================================================================

Miku's POV

"Good morning guys!" I shouted as I walked in the classroom.

"Morning!" Luka replied from her desk.

"Morning." Len also replied.

I noticed that the seat next to him was empty.

"? Where's Rin?" I asked.

"Oh, she slept in." Len said monotonously.

"Hm? Shouldn't you have woke her up---"

"LEN, YOU F*CKING BASTARD WHY DID YOU TURN OFF MY ALARM CLOCK?!" A loud voice resounded from the door.

Rin stomped over to Len and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, and started shaking him back and forth.

"It was your fault since you ate my portion of dessert yesterday." Len said sticking out his tongue.

"You scared the crap out of me when I was in the bath!!!!"

"Because you were taking too long!!"

"What? You take longer than me just to 'style' your hair! Just cut the goddamn ponytail!!"

"Woah, knowing what they do in the bath? Twincest much?" Luka muttered from the corner.

"Shut up!!" They shouted in unison.

Then I noticed Rin's hair.

"Rin... you put your hair up in a ponytail today!" I exclaimed.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah...." She stroked her ponytail awkwardly.

"Does it look okay?"

"Looks horrible." Len muttered.

Rin stomped on his foot.

"Ite!! [Ow]" Len yelled before falling silent.

I sweat dropped. "It looks really cute on you!"

Rin blushed in embarrassment.

"But you know... You kind of look like Len...." Luka said, intensely staring at her.

"......" She looked at Len and he looked back at her.

"There's no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy......" They both said.

"Hm... Come to think of it, I've never saw Ln put his hair down." I wondered.

Rin started staring at Len.

"Yeah.... Len~! Lets show them when you put down your hair~" Rin started to reach for his hair.

"Get away from me!!!" Len said trying to block Rin's reach.

But in the end, Len's hair was up to the bottom of his chin.

"And... here." Rin put her bow on Len.

"Ppppppfffttttt" Luka turned around and started laughing.

"Wow Len you can basically come to school as Rin and no one would know!" I laughed.

Len sighed. "At least I won't need to worry about the chest area since she's so flat."

Rin hit him on the head.

"Oww!!!"

"You wanna go?" She asked with a threatening aura, cracking her knuckles.

"....." Len stayed silent and looked away.

Rin's POV

"...Come to think of it, is blue and pink your natural hair color?" I asked.

"Yeah?" Miku replied and tilted her head. "Is it weird?"

"Well... if you think about it, the other student's hair color are usually brown or black." Luka said.

"Eh?" She looked around the classroom. "EHHHHHHHH???"

"....You just noticed?" Len said in awe.

"Ahahahahahaha...." She stroked the back of her head and sweat dropped.

"By the way, why are your hairstyles always the same?" I asked.

"Eh?" Both Luka and Miku replied.

"Well.... I don't really have the time to style my hair in the morning." Luke said thoughtfully. "What about you Miku?"

"Eh?" Well..... I've gotten so used to tieing it in two pigtails, so I never thought of changing it...." Miku said.

I peeked over at the corner of the class. Kaito, who was supposedly reading his book stopped to listen.

Oh~? Hmmm....

"Oh hey, Kaito!! Do you think Miku should change her hairstyles every once in a while?" I called over to him.

"Huh... Uh.... Sure." He looked away slightly blushing.

I giggled on the inside.

Thy definitely like each other... Why can't someone confess already?