I'll try

Rin's POV

On the Roof...

"I heard you and Len were helping each other out." I said.

She looked away, "Yeah."

I clenched my fists. "That must have been nice. You hurt someone else just for your own desire."

She glared at me. "...And your problem is...?"

I suddenly sprinted at her and was about to give her about a punch, until she dodged me and kicked me sending me sliding up to the fence.

Shit... She can fight...

I spit out some blood.

Dammit...

"You thought I couldn't fight? You thought that I would be screaming like those girls in this school? Well, sorry. You underestimated me quite a bit." She said, "I trained hard to fight perverts out of the way. I may get caught off guard at times, but I'm actually quite strong."

"Heh~? Why do you need all this self defense?" I said.

She turned around. "My parents died when I was in middle school. I have a little sister. I work to support both of us."

"...Why are you telling me all this?"

She looked back at me with those sharp blue eyes.

"Because you are the only one that might listen."

Luka's POV

I didn't think that I would tell her about my past life. It just came out suddenly. The pressure was too much for me I suppose.

But... after I told her about everything, I felt much more better. All that was left to get rid of was the guilt that settled at the pit of my stomach.

"...I see." She said. "Tell you the truth, at first I thought you were just the type to use people to get your own happiness."

I sighed. "I hate those people. But, don't worry, I'm different. I actually have feelings."

"Yeah... I can understand your situation." she said. "But just letting it all out on Miku?"

"... I know... It was horrible. I..." I buried my head in my hands.

"Well then, all you have to do is apoligize!" She said while giving me a sincere smile.

She can actually smile like that... I guess she isn't so bad after all.

"I'll... try."