Kagamine Mansion

Hey guyz~ Sorry it took a while, because of my stupid computer crashing when I was typing... =.= Anyways, hop you enjoyed it~ I put some extra detail in there this time~ >wo

Also, a lot of you were asking me if I was going to put some extra characters in there. Like... Piko or Meito. I'm sorry, I actually don't know. :< I don't want anything going wrong with my story, since I'm doing so well. I might, put some characters in, but only when I finish, like, drama problems. Maybe in the second book~ :3 If I decide to make one~

Miku POV

"Lets go to the limo." Rin said.

"L-limo? I'm not used to that stuff!!" I explained.

"Then I'll make you used to it!" she said, while pushing me.

"Onegaishimasu ojo-san. [Please come in miss.]" the butler said.

"U-uh..." I stuttered while going in.

Wow. It's kind of cramped...

"You might think it's quite cramped, ojo-sama [my lady], but really, the ride is fine. You don't even need a seat belt." I heard a voice next to me.

It was Len.

"Oh! H-hi there Len!! I didn't see you there..." I laughed nervously.

He smiled. "You're to our house to study right? I can help you too."

"Len, stop trying. This thing is for girls only." Rin butted in while getting on the car. "I'm sorry if this hentai [pervert] is bothering you. He doesn't exactly know his place."

"What do you mean know my place? I'm pretty sure that I can help my classmate if I want to."

"Hey, this thing is between friends. I don't think you're counted on the 'friends' list for both of us."

"I'm sure this ojo-sama here would count me as a friend right?" He smiled at me.

"U-uh... W-why don't we work all together? I mean, the more the merrier right?" I smiled nervously.

"See onee-san?" He taunted.

"You want to fight?" She threatened.

"Guys!!!!!" I screamed.

They both looked at me.

"We're here." I said.

Rin looked out the window. "Oh. We are here."

She got off.

When I got off, I was awed by their house. It was magnificent.

I was only talking about the house though. There was a huge metal gate, and inside, there was a bricked road. On both sides of the road, there was a garden with a small waterfall and a small pond with koi and turtles in it. There wasn't a single leaf on the pond too!!! Down the bricked road, there was a huge marble fountain.

Everything looked so amazing, I didn't hear Rin and Len arguing. When I came to my senses, I broke up the fight, which was pretty hard work.

"So, let's go in our house." Rin said.

We walked around the fountain and went inside the door. It was hard to describe. There was a beautiful red carpet lined with gold, and it separated, going up the stairs up to the second floor.

"Like it?" Len asked.

"It's so beautiful!!!" I gasped.

We walked to the door on the right and there was the dining room. There was a long wooden table, and fancy and stuff, and there were plates and napkins and all the accessories were already in place. The chairs was also wooden, just the seat pads were velvet and plushy. There were about five large crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling.

Then we walked to the other room.

The other room was a exact replica as a school classroom. Well, not exact. There were some extra designs to the chairs and tables, and a bit more designs on the wall, and there was so many more differences, but you can see it was a school classroom thing.

"Why don't you guys go to the rich school? Isn't more, like, suited for you?" I asked.

Rin looked at me like: She finally asks this?

"Well, I don't know actually. Our dad is weird and all that..." she said. "I don't want to go to the rich school anyways."

"Well, I'm fine with either schools, as long as my beautiful hime [princess] is there with me." Len said, smiling.

Rin kicked him in the face. [She had socks on.]

"Stop flirting with my friend." she said.

"Ow!!!! That hurt!!!" Len shouted.

"Okay, okay, let's stop with the arguing..." I said. "We're studying here right?"