Small side story~

Luka's POV

I looked out the window, and saw Rin and Len facing each other outside in the basball field. 

Oh, so who's going to confess? ...I'll ask Rin later~ I need to get these costumes in the storage for next year. 

Narrator: Eh... I don't really think that's it~ =w=

I walked off into the hallway.

When I got to the storage room, I set the things down in the farthest corner. I looked around the dark room.

Hmm.... I seems like there's a lot of useful stuff here... Maybe I can ask the principal if I can take some things here...

I looked through some small equipment. 

Hm... This is actually pretty nice... Maybe this? Eh? There's a bump in these sheets...

I lifted the sheets up. Before I can see what was there, the door suddenly closed and was locked.

"Hey!!" I shouted and tried to run to the door. "Hey!! There's someone in here!!"

I banged on the door.

Is the person gone?!?! W-What do I do?!

I suddenly felt really nauseous.

W-What if nobody finds me?! W-What do I do?

 I heard a small noise behind me. 

"E-Eeep!!!" I screamed, and then I covered my mouth quickly.

The room was too dark for me to see what was moving.

W-what is that...?!

Narrator: Tough, but not so tough on the inside huh? =w=

My legs shook a bit. When my eyes got used to the darkness a little bit, I saw the figure of a person, sitting on the mattresses.

"Luka?" A voice that I was pretty familiar to asked.

"Gakupo...?" I walked closer to him and saw the outline of his face in the dark room.

My legs buckled and I sighed in relief.

 "Luka?" He got off of the mattress and walked up to me. "Are you okay? Why are you in here? And why is it so dark in here?"

I sighed. "I'm fine, just a bit... freaked out."

"..."

Then, Gakupo suddenly hugged me knocking me over.

"Wahh!!!" I screamed as I fell to the floor.

"G-Gackupo?!"

"I'm sorry... Can we stay like this for a bit?" He asked.

"Eh?"

"I... I just thought you were so scared and cute like a little puppy that time..."

Little puppy...?

I felt my face slowly burn up.

After one minute of staying in the same position I asked Gakupo, "Gakupo... Can we get up now...?"

A moment of silence.

"Gakupo...?"

Then, I heard light snoring right after.

N-no way!!! He fell asleep?!

"Gakupo..." I tried to push him off, but he was too heavy.

I can't move...

~~~~~

I don't know how long that lasted, but afterwords, a teacher found us and scolded us. Thank goodness we didn't get suspended. And then I finally realized the mess that I though was a confession with the Kagamines. My judgment was really wrong huh? And the small incident with Gakupo...

I guess I'm a little bit happy.