Chapter 4; Xisuma

Alternative Title; Chapter 4; Xisuma says that's sus.

So the nine-hundred and twenty-eightht annual admin meeting was being held that same day, and Grian was just a liiiiittle suspicious. He had been going back and forth, on and off the server, and Xisuma had veiwed him coming back with stacks of papers, as well as with an admin symbol in his hand. Now what was he doing?

Grian was panicking rather a lot. The commitment to the hermitcraft server was already tiring enough, but now he had a mountain of paper work, documents, and planning. He'd been so busy he'd been messy with his sneaking around, and he was sure that someone had seen him.

But that didn't matter to much, seeming as he was finally almost done.

And boy was he glad he was almost done.

Xisuma swooped into Grians base, firework boost wearing off as he landed.

"G-man?" Xisuma called out.

Grian jumped.

He stuffed his paperwork in the bottom drawer of his desk, discarded his pen (for some reason!???) And hid his admin badge underneath the desk.

"Y- yeah X-I-suma?" Grian asked, botching the pronunciations on purpose yet again.

"Whatcha 'doin?" Xisuma asked narrowing his eyes.

Fuck

"I'm just wondering, ya know? I'm trying to become an admin, actually." Grian lied quickly.

Xisuma raised his eyebrows.

"A- an admin? That's why you had all the paperwork?" He asked, more than surprised.

"Yeah... Its kinda awkward timing but I used to be an admin, and kinda wanna pick it up again. Maybe I could help you!" Grian smiled.

"Heh." Xisuma smiled at the shorter (just won't admit it lol) hermit. "Here I was thinking you where doing something sinister."

Grian laughed.

"Me!?"

"Your a gremlin. You know why."

"Fair enough." Grian laughed.

Xisuma waved goodbye and took off, accidently slamming into a wall.

Ok so

I am

SO sorry

It's not on hiatus I swear lol.

Im doing some major "beginning of year" testing shit rn.

So I'm suuuuper sorry.

Ily all (not that way ofc)

And will hopefully update sooner in the near future!