Chapter Twelve: Aftermath

Alternative Title: Chapter Twelve: Aftermath Of A Revelation, Somehow.

:)))))))

Enjoy!

Xisuma snapped around to face the red-sweatered boy who was currently staring down at him, face white.

It was like a tense staring contest, and the loser had to explain first.

"Where did you-" Grian finally gasped out. "W- Where did you find that?"

Guess he lost.

"I uh- I was looking for you and I kinda knocked over your chest and... this happened." Xisuma explained, sucking in a breath of his own. "You- Your a prime admin?"

"Uh, yeah, I guess so."

A silence filled the room. It wasn't uncomfortable, but it wasn't quite comfortable either. It was like Xisuma was seeing the man for the first time. Like he was different.

And at the same time, nothing had changed at all.

"I didn't mean to- I just-" Grian tried to explain, struggling greatly. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I just wanted to be like, a usual player, you know?"

The helmeted-man nodded in understanding. Though he loved Hermitcraft, running it could be a nightmare sometimes.

Especially when Grian pulled his admin shit and hacked into the server to unban all the Hermit's evil brothers and sisters.

Xisuma rues the day he discovers the existence of True Asymmetry.

"I get it. Sorry, I didn't mean to- well, yeah." The admin finished somewhat awkwardly. "This uh, this actually explains a lot, you know."

That piqued the strawberry-blonde's interests.

"Oh?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Yeah. About everything, actually. How you seemed to know so much about us. The disappearances. The way you always acted as if we only saw half of you..."

The more the purple-leveled admin listed, the more obvious this whole thing became. Though it may have seemed impossible when he'd first seen the mask but a couple of minutes ago, it seemed scarily believable now. Scarily obvious.

"Damn, you should take Sherlock Grian's place."

Xisuma almost spat out his non-existent tea.

"What!? Who the hell is Sherlock Grian?" The man asked, wheezing slightly.

"Sherlock Grian! Oh, don't tell anyone about him, he's not an official persona yet." Grian giggled, winking at Xisuma.

"Not a-!? Will I ever understand you?" He asked the man fondly.

'Nope!" Grian laughed, popping the 'p'.

"..."

"..."

"Soooo, can you show me your powers?"

"I knew this would happen."

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"...and that's how I ended up glitching away half the world, now will you two please authorize the use of the backup files I swear-" Xelqua complained, watching as Xessa and Quinton burst out laughing.

"Xel, how!?" Xessa asked as Quinton just shook his head.

"Well I just told you how! I was just showing him how depleting life-forms worked and then-" The prime started.

"Alright alright, we'll authorize you backups. Now go fix your damn server, Xel." Quinton smiled, shaking his head again at his somehow-coworker.

"S'not my server." The golden admin grumbled, grabbing the (now signed) authorization tab.

"Right, right. Reminds me, don't forget the medical file for your deleted friends. They might need medical attention, and they sound like good people. Wouldn't want you to have to go back to bothering is 24/7, huh?" Xessa teased.

Groaning, Xelqua grabbed the pen and paperworl before rushing back to Hermitcraft.

Xisuma was going to kill him.

But hey, in Xel's defence, Xisuma'd been the one to ask!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god, Xelqua you did not tell me that this had the potential to delete half of Hermitcraft and it's inhabitants!" Xisuma hissed as the prime admin re-appeared.

"Calm down, purple boy. I have the authorization tab right here." Xelqua smirked, shaking his head at admin in front of him.

"Thank God, what's the code?"

"24756912."

"One more stunt like that-" Xisuma started.

"Hey, you asked!" Xelqua protested, crossing his alms as he de-trasnformed. "But I'll stick to flying tricks, yeah?"

"Yeah." Xisuma grumbled fondly, the world around them once again re-appearing.

Mumbo Jumbo: Xisuma what the fuck

Xisumavoid: generation glitch, luckily I got an authorization tab without a hitch!

Xisumavoid: get it

Iskall85: we got it, man, we got it.

Grian: wooooooo I'm alive againnnnn

Mumbo Jumbo: wooooooo

Iskall85: wooooooo

Xisumavoid: that's enough

Grian: your no fun

Xisumavoid: I'm right next to you why don't you just tell me that yourself?

Grian: why'd ya text me that?

Xisumavoid: ...touché

Grian: I win all the arguments.

"Do not." Mumbo grinned.

"MUMBO! WHEN'D YOU GET HERE!?" Grian asked, wheezing out a panicked breath as Mumbo burst out laughing.

"Mumboooo." Grian groaned.

"Griannnnnn."

Oh boy. Xisuma thought. I'll be here a while.

He was.

See? Not to long :))))

Thanks for reading! I appreciate!

783 words.