Chapter 2- New Horizons

Alternative Title: Chapter 2- New Horizons With The Hermits

Grian's POV:

Grian had signed up for a new server: Hermitcraft. He knew one of the people there, Mumbo Jumbo, and apparently, he'd gained quite the following from Evo! They accepted him into their server and gave him the location of the portal so he could join.

Xelqua's POV:

Xelqua continued to sign of meaningless papers that granted admins servers, took down servers, finalized random new features, etc. None of the Primes liked paperwork days, they were all pretty boring, but they had to be done.
"Why would Hypixel want another new map for murder mystery?" Xessa muttered aloud.
"You know him. More maps means more active players." Xelqua said, smiling.
"But he just got a new one-" Xessa complained.
"Shut up you two." Quinton smiled. "I have to reinstate three admins!"
"three!?" Xelqua said, pushing back on his chair.
"What did they do?" Xessa asked.
"They all left their badges at a hospital. Just put them on the desk!" Quinton groaned.
"How did they even get them off?" Xelqua asked.
"They where tier 5. How." Quinton said, face planting into his report pile.

If only everyone else saw what the primes really did when they where alone.

Grians POV:

Grian stepped into the portal, keeping himself stableas he was rushed out the other side.
"Who is he?"
"New person?"
"Okay, I dont know about this guy."
"oh hey!"

Thats what Grian heard once he came through. Then, all of a sudden.
"FOR SPARTA!"
and grian was shoved backwards. He fell to the floor and laughed, quickly getting up afterwards.
"S- sorry, sorry, I'm Grian." He said, still chuckling.
"you must be the new player we let in!" Xisuma said.
"Grian! I didn't know you where coming to Hermitcraft!" Mumbo said happily.
"surprise." Grian said.
"I'm glad you made it." Mumbo smiled at his friend. Grian smiled right back. He also glad he was there. It was a finally free of his admin duties for a while.