You like me!

(A/n: Hais~ I decide that I'm too lazy to the bone that I could not keep up with the everyday new chapter publish on webnovel ,so, I temporarily put the email on hold. And A good luck for the humble fellow readers who read my not so good Novel)

*****************
Eric found himself in his so called 'nightmare' again.

Then again Did his nightmare start from when his father strangle him ?

A sardonical smile edge on Eric lips.

There he saw it again.

His four years old self being strangled by his 'father'.

A crazed malevolence looked displayed on his father face.

The four years old him struggle dispiritedly..

Eric doesn't really remember on what emotion he had displayed when he was strangled. Fear wasn't etched on his face thats for sure.

Hmm... Maybe hatred... Not likely.. Maybe just plain struggling face to free himself from the death clutch.

"if you didn't came into existence, Will Sicily ever leave me? Will Killing you now bring back my Sicily?? My sicily... My lovely sicily... "

The more the handsome but battered man spoke the more his expression became twisted.

"Sir, please keep in mind madam last request".

At that reminder the dishilved man slowly let loose his hand that strangle his son.

"Your right... "

He whisper gently but the expression he made make it sound as if the word was a mournful howl.

And then the nightmare shift rapidly between the four years old child hiding or being in a vigilant state. Looking out on when his father would came unnoticed and strangle him, suffocate him in his bed with a pillow or being submerged in his bath tub.

Time and time again he would be let go at the last moment.

The experience was indeed dreadful and antagonizing.

The next nightmare scene was obviously the moment his 'Father' handing him a gun and maneuver him to point the gun at himself(father) and let the twelve years old him pull the trigger thus his twelve years old hand 'killed' his father.

"My Sicily said not to kill myself and to take care of you, I didn't kill myself, I-I rea-really didn't, It was you, It was you who kill me not myself... Not myself"

He repeated the word again and again before he clutch his twelve years old hand and control his hand to pull the trigger.

BANG!!!..

The relax face that looked as if 'he' was finally given freedom still linger on Eric memory.

The scene does not change as always, it never does, Its always the same... Same scene, same place, same word.

Phantom after Phantom, Mirage after Mirage flashed.

The dark energy growing stronger and stronger like a thick murky tangible liquid drowning him, the dark energy like a malevolent spirit seep in his body creating a mirage of chain clutching him tightly.

Darkness....

Complete darkness.....

A suffocating darkness that could drive people insane...

Plunging people into madness...

Countless Vicious eyes opened through the darkness, scrutinizing him accompanied by a wicked grin.