Date

Just feel like posting my sketch 👆... I'm starting to learn and this is how I progressed so far... Its still not so good..... Only an O.K.

..............//...........///..//////..........

It was saturday, a holiday for Blue, this early morning Gregory called to fulfil her promise to him, that promise 'she will do what he ask', and after a long! long! long! pursuading she finally was able to appease him.

But She has to be sure to go on the company after her class is over on Monday as a remuneration.

She eventually start her class two days ago, since she was just there for degree she didn't find the need to make a friend.

Less friend less trouble during education period!!

The reason why she desperately begged Gregory to let her off this time was because her grandfather assign her a task to go on another country next fre*king week on Wednesday.

To be a consultant on the new project for A jewelry Company called 'Elven' in the name of Sill Company.

That old grandpa of hers clearly understand the unique taste of Blue on Jewelry and he really seem to try to squeeze every bit of her worth into use before their contract is over.

He really live up to his reputation, no mercy in business whether blood ties or not.

Blue really like crying at the thought of going to Europe.

This Elven company is owned by a much higher authority, the 'European Union'.

Ahh~ that old man really try to snuck off all her life force. If she be a consultant on the European Union wouldn't she be a really really limelight from than on.

Blue grit her teeth at that thought. Her granpa is really an old fox, she might as well just be a consultant for the NAFTA trade business.

And she might as well put her company Coral through the whole light.

She was so Careful on putting her company at a check to be not too excessively popular but just enough popular to be apart of the top.

There are a lot of company and industry which is under Coral that she didn't publisize, like the mining plant her company own at Russia, her antique shop across the world and all the other business.

Just her antique shop is enough to be one of the world richest company in the world.

As the saying goes 'Its is not the banker who is the richest but the antique collector'

Gladly her grandpa didn't know that, after all thats her trump card, she is already compatible with the trade Union and the Empire company across the world. But the world still didn't know that.

Its just that she want her now low-key life.

Anyway she has a desire to eat an old fox meat now badly, sadly hunting it! is restricted.

Since she is too lazy to cook, Blue has no choice but to order a takeout.

Just as she was about to call her Doorbell rang!!

Blue didn't have much friend so she rarely has a visitor, wondering who her visitor will be, Blue open the door.

As soon as she open the door she was shock dumbstruck!

Standing there with the hot long denim jeans and body hugging black T-shirt enshowcasing the muscular pack, and having a slight unnoticeable smirk on his red tainted lips who else can it be other than the man who literally spray hormone everywhere he go, Our very own male lead Eric Armagon.