Unique taste 4

The dish in which Blue invested on became trending dish shortly after. The popularity of the dish not only popularise the chef but also brought in more income for the coral company.

A partnership was formed between Blue and the chef, a lifetime partnership insist by the chef, afterall she was his benefactor. His dish is to Blue liking so naturally he became her personal chef as well as a chef on one of her famous restaurant.

It was time for the negotiation of the project 'Ai'.

Jason after knowing and seeing the trending dish couldn't help but curse out loud. The exquisite dish was next to him that time, if only he take the effort to check and do the investing himself he could have earn a lot of sum but alas!! there is no such thing as regret medicine. But he still believe that it was not because of Blue rich taste but rather on her pure luck.

Jason know that the exquisite taste of the dish will soon reach top notch so taking the opportunity that Blue is still young, he thought he could easily swindle and monopolize her investment. He still didn't know that Blue and her chef already make a lifetime contract, he thought that he will monopolize Blue from her contract and snatch her chef from her to make the chef his. He could even now imagine all the huge chunk of money he can earn.

Greed consume his mind when he thought of such.

Now he persist Blue to make a partnership with him even if it means throwing his dignity out the window, why wouldn't he, the dish even now keep on rising in the top list on the most exquisite dish in the world and right now it hold the top five position and the vote mark doesn't show any sign of stopping.

Blue sigh at her current predicament.

She has an unique taste be it a meal, fashion, it sooner or later always attain a worldwide trending. In her previous life, she was too busy imitating her sister and a way of pleasing her parents to get their affection that she miss the opportunity to discover her unique taste. There is no need to regret . She will just make sure that in this lifetime she will have no lingering regrets

She will live her life to the fullest!!

"Stop being so unreasonable Blue and just let me invest in that dish, out of your pure luck you stumble upon something and now you are so arrogant about it, don't push your luck too far,if you don't get a reasonable investor, just by you alone and your young inexperience in this type of business, you won't survive for long. So agree on my proposal and sign this contract"

Jason almost on the verge of explode gritted the word out, she kept refusing on signing the contract with him which nearly made him go mad now. But till now, he completely ignore that Blue was a representative of Sill company, if only he thought back this fact than he would think twice before he spoke. Maybe because seeing her being so young and that she attain such a high position with the influence of her family, Jason became a bit muddled.

A person like him who tread on life carefully, especially when dealings with this kind of higher ups.

The noble temperament and the unique aura about her. that only people of high social standing exude. Feeling such on a young person make him feel bad all over.

But, to represent Sill Company, it means that, that person is very talented and well versed in business. Mr. Sill, a cold and ruthless person who does not even bother showing affection to his own children, to hire her as their consultant, it means Blue have the capability.

Jason explain all the benefit of him being their investor and her answer was always a short blunt NO. Which make him loose all his reason and and just want to strangle her.