Contract

Sure to her word Blue was able to return double the amount she has borrowed.

Mr Deanne Sill Beckhett was amazed by the child achievement, in fact, he was inwardly shocked. That was not a small amount.

"How did you earn it?"

"I thought you were someone who doesn't butt their nose to other business as long as you got what you want" Blue was not interested in cozying up to her 'grandfather'.

Mr Sill was amused by the child snarked remark. But, what she said was right, as long as his partner fulfill the agreement, he was content.

"Very well, since the contract is fulfilled, I think this is the end of our business"

Mr Sill interestedly watch the child. He has a feeling, the child will demand something shocking again, not at all in line with how a child should be.

"Actually, I want to propose another agreement"

"And that is?"

Mr Sill curiosity was peaked.

"I will give you a direction on what new project to invest and you will give me a word of wisdom about business and life, this will go on for 6 years"
Blue proposal make Mr Sill broke into a smile, he could barely contain himself, however a slight grin can be seen escaping from his side lips.

"And why do you think I will accept it?"

"Technically, Mr Sill, I have a good foresight and intuition on a project ,though I really don't want to share this but I will tell you to give a credibility to myself, I have invest the 10 million on ELITE new project about the upgrade of the sharing device Yogo. I knew that since technology have been started to take a root on people life, this sharing device is going to be a viral use so I bought 3/10 of the share, on which by the way make me one of the largest small shareholder for now in this project, So, I got quite a good share of dividend"
Blue mentally curse her childhood delicate body for she can't handle an ongoing talk.

She took a deep breath and started her talking again

"Beside you wouldn't lose any buck if you accept my proposal, instead It was like I gave you a free work and investment opportunity, did you also feel that way Mr Ju long? "

Ju long was a little startled when his name was called, he was too engrossed in the child smartness that he didn't register any much thought.

Ju long think that the child is right but also wrong, after all, it seems like she know what she is doing. But in business, knowing what we are doing isn't enough.

She could feel the intense gaze of the child, he is intimidated by the child cold ocean blue stare, it was as if she could read their very soul.

She seem a bit like Mr Sill.
Ju Long Thought.

"Yes, I-I think your right"
Ju long was glad that he didn't reply in a full blown stutter. He gave a rather dry reply.

"See, even your secretary see the benefit" Blue emphasize with her hand.

And that was when Mr Sill broke into a full blown laughter.
Ju long was shock to see his boss laugh, he never witness his boss genuine smile not to mention a full blown laughter.

"You're such a clever child, my word of wisdom is more valuable than the whole fortune of the Sill company"
Mr Sill manage to choke out the word through his laughter.

It was true that his word of wisdom is valuable, Blue clearly know that, after all, Her Grandfather is a business tycoon, he know the cycle of business more than anyone, and receiving a guidance from him is worth everything.

After Mr Sill settle down and maintain his composure he stare at the child sitting in front of him, cold ocean blue eyes staring at the same cold ocean blue eyes.

Ju Long even have an illusion that a small Mr Sill is staring at a big Mr Sill if Blue was a boy of course.

"Very well, I accept your proposal, you have to come every three days in a week to go through the new project investment offer and you will be the one to go through it, you will earn 20% of the dividend received and the company will keep 80% ,only if your chosen project is a sucess, if not you will burden the loss. In case of a sucess and if you also share the invest you will earn according to your investment as well as your 20% normal rate earning , so, do you agree to the term?"

Mr Sill said while still staring at the child, Blue didn't break the contact, she stare back at him as much as he stare at her, and that impressed Mr Sill, A brave child she is, its like she is not intimidated by anyone, it was like she has known the world to the very soul and endure all the many suffering which in turn make her not afraid of anyone anymore.

True to what people say he didn't joke or give any special treatment to anyone even if it is a relative.

"En…..and the word of wisdom"

"Yes yes, you will receive it everytime you come to the office"
Mr Sill said while waving his hand dismissively in the air.

And the contract was yet signed again.

Ju long was again surprised by his boss action, signing a contract twice not to mention with a child. His boss must have seen something on the child. He also have to acess the child more clearly than he did before.

His boss would never sign the contract yet again if he didn't see something on her. Becuase of blood related? If his boss ever consider about being blood related, Ju Long for sure swear that he will read his name backward. No! He will change the 'Long'*1 in his name to Chòng *2 .

He will be Ju Chòng!
Ju Long wipe his gold rim spectacle wordlessly while thinking of such.
.........…..

Long: meaning dragon in chinese mandarin.
Chòng : earthworm in chinese mandarin.